49ers: Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh! It has been carefully constructed in the Upper Midwest and California for optimum football performance. You are guaranteed to have many memorable moments with your Harbaugh, but it is important to note that it is not designed for use beyond four years.

Here are some tips and guidelines to operating your Harbaugh:

▪ Your Harbaugh does not function like other head coaches. An innocuous query about the weather, for instance, could trigger a florid quote from Admiral William Halsey. And yet a routine question about a running back’s knee injury may cause your Harbaugh to wince, pause and grimace as if a malodorous scent has wafted into the room. Your Harbaugh’s default in this instance is: “We don’t really talk about that here” or “I can’t get inside his body” or “He’s working through something.” This is a design flaw our technicians in California have not yet worked out.

▪ You may notice that your Harbaugh never shuts off. This is normal.

▪ There are still a few bugs in the answer-response system. For instance, you may sense – due to a long pause – that your Harbaugh has completed an answer. You will begin to ask another question. You could be two sentences into your question when your Harbaugh suddenly continues his answer to the previous question. You will feel stupid. Do not be alarmed. This is normal.

▪ Your Harbaugh will be enormously affectionate one day and cold and distant the next. This is normal.

▪ Your Harbaugh will not alter his attire in a 1,460-day span. This is normal.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-fr ... rylink=cpy

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Sorry, I am going to miss that guy.

Just a phenomenal football coach. I think we are going to find out later that there were some weird things going on with that team that hamstrung the offense. For example, I believe that Kap was limited in his ability to run because they did not want to potentially get their new investment injured. But gutting his running gutted his effectiveness, not sure that was Jim's call.

Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-9kQJ1_sI

He breaks the overhead projector screaming YOU MUST WIN! How can you not love that?

I love his love of toughness, physical football and his intensity. Sure he freaked out on the sidelines but then so would I.

But he was a stellar, stellar coach.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I actually think he will be a good coach at Michigan, and look forward to the rivalry with Urban Meyer...(in as much as I care about Big 10 football)

mikeak

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":35big2q6 said:
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Harbaugh! It has been carefully constructed in the Upper Midwest and California for optimum football performance. You are guaranteed to have many memorable moments with your Harbaugh, but it is important to note that it is not designed for use beyond four years.

Here are some tips and guidelines to operating your Harbaugh:

▪ Your Harbaugh does not function like other head coaches. An innocuous query about the weather, for instance, could trigger a florid quote from Admiral William Halsey. And yet a routine question about a running back’s knee injury may cause your Harbaugh to wince, pause and grimace as if a malodorous scent has wafted into the room. Your Harbaugh’s default in this instance is: “We don’t really talk about that here” or “I can’t get inside his body” or “He’s working through something.” This is a design flaw our technicians in California have not yet worked out.

▪ You may notice that your Harbaugh never shuts off. This is normal.

▪ There are still a few bugs in the answer-response system. For instance, you may sense – due to a long pause – that your Harbaugh has completed an answer. You will begin to ask another question. You could be two sentences into your question when your Harbaugh suddenly continues his answer to the previous question. You will feel stupid. Do not be alarmed. This is normal.

▪ Your Harbaugh will be enormously affectionate one day and cold and distant the next. This is normal.

▪ Your Harbaugh will not alter his attire in a 1,460-day span. This is normal.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-fr ... rylink=cpy

You forgot the last item

Luckily UAWs are all certified to make all above items significantly worse

Maulbert

Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this: I feel sorry for Jim Harbaugh. Sure, he was the coach, he's partially responsible for that trainwreck down there, but I can't help but feel like York and Baalke are trying to whitewash the situation and use Harbaugh as a scapegoat.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Uncle Si":fhtywq7l said:
I actually think he will be a good coach at Michigan, and look forward to the rivalry with Urban Meyer...(in as much as I care about Big 10 football)
I hope he rebuilds the Wolverines and kicks Urban Liar's butt. Go Blue!