"Detroit Lions have talent edge over Cowboys"

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
All four of Dallas' losses have come at home against top rushing defenses. That's exactly what they'll get with the Lions.

pehawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3sfobk5t said:
All four of Dallas' losses have come at home against top rushing defenses. That's exactly what they'll get with the Lions.

Jerry was smart in building up an offensive line; it removes pretty much all margin for error for Romo and Garrett. If you have a great offensive line you win 8 games, automatically. But Detroit's defensive line reduces that advantage, almost fully. So, you're left with Romo and Garrett without their training wheels...

As much as Dallas is a matchup problem for Seattle, Detroit is a problem for Dallas.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HansGruber":1wcycs0a said:
Detroit will beat Dallas.

Two words:
Tony Romo.
If he gets time he'll eviscerate Detroit. I think Detroit can neutralize that OL but then the question is will Stafford step up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1t8dtu4d said:
HansGruber":1t8dtu4d said:

Two words:
Tony Romo.
If he gets time he'll eviscerate Detroit. I think Detroit can neutralize that OL but then the question is will Stafford step up.
Yep the game depends on how Stafford plays. He should be able to light up Jerruh's kids defense, but it matters on which Stafford shows up.

rideaducati

Reaction score
If you're relying on Detroit to win a game you want them to win, you're not going to like the outcome. I hope they win too, but I really don't think they will.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Maulbert":t1oolhi8 said:
Look, Atlanta already beat Arizona. Buffalo already beat Green Bay. How many more miracles can we expect this season?

Atlanta beating Arizona was about as far from a miracle as you can get.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seems like Dallas safety Barry Church is going to be looking for Tate in this game.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... roit-lions

Barry Church":3pnymkqu said:
"That was the dirtiest shot I've ever seen," Church said during his weekly radio show on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "We were talking about it on the way back from Washington, me and Sean. He was just like, 'Man, I wish I could play so bad in this game just to give a little payback for what he did in Seattle.'

"Obviously he can't play, but we're definitely going to keep our radar out for [Tate] because that was a dirty shot. We're looking forward to seeing him. We'll definitely get him back after that, but it will be within the rules, within the rules."

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2ykssuxw said:
Seems like Dallas safety Barry Church is going to be looking for Tate in this game.

Barry Church":2ykssuxw said:
"That was the dirtiest shot I've ever seen," Church said during his weekly radio show on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. "We were talking about it on the way back from Washington, me and Sean. He was just like, 'Man, I wish I could play so bad in this game just to give a little payback for what he did in Seattle.'

"Obviously he can't play, but we're definitely going to keep our radar out for [Tate] because that was a dirty shot. We're looking forward to seeing him. We'll definitely get him back after that, but it will be within the rules, within the rules."
Dallas are a bunch of "felines". The "Sean Lee treatment" was a clean shot from the front. It wasn't his fault Lee was the dumbass that didn't have his head on a swivel, something they teach you in 8th grade football. The only reason for a fine is "Jerruh" cried his eyes out to his buddy Rog. Ussypays!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SeatownJay":e6hb1dgl said:

Barry Church":e6hb1dgl said:

It was a clean block...I don't care what anyone says. Lee got KO'ed by a receiver and he's still butthurt about it

Maulbert

Reaction score
rideaducati":1eao2ffd said:
Maulbert":1eao2ffd said:
Look, Atlanta already beat Arizona. Buffalo already beat Green Bay. How many more miracles can we expect this season?

Now, maybe, but Atlanta didn't win a single game outside their division with the exception of this one, and at the time, Arizona had only lost to Denver and Seattle. No one saw it coming.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1qzkqkkb said:
HansGruber":1qzkqkkb said:

Two words:
Tony Romo.
What if he has to hold for a FG?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
FiveThrityEight gives Dallas a 69% chance to win.

silver-elo-table-3-week18.png

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/week ... d-edition/

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Maulbert":r2jqd13y said:
rideaducati":r2jqd13y said:
Maulbert":r2jqd13y said:

Now, maybe, but Atlanta didn't win a single game outside their division with the exception of this one, and at the time, Arizona had only lost to Denver and Seattle. No one saw it coming.
People in the NET predicted it.