Michael Crabtree

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There are some rumors flying that Crabtree may have played his last game for 49ers. What is the market value for a receiver like him? He's not huge but is 6'1/214. I think Crabtree would be pretty decent in the Seahawk offense. He'd be definitely an upgrade over Kearse. At least he'd have a better QB throwing to him in Seattle.

pehawk

Reaction score
Crabtree still has beastly potential. Or, I'm still snakebit we picked Curry over him.

Ruminator

Reaction score
That would be pretty strange, Crabtree joining the team already occupied by a cornerback who made the proclamation heard around the world that he's a "sorry receiver." Maybe it would work ala change of scenery, but the media would be all over it in training camp for the first few weeks, trying to make a story out of probably nothing.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I want him to stick with the Santa Clara team..We don't need him..Boldin I would take..

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I see more upside in Norwood than I do in Crabtree. With Richardson coming on and making contributions, not seeing the need.

Maybe I'm way off base here, but I'm not seeing a huge gain with him on the team. And I heard rumors that he was involved in some way with the Harbaugh ousting in San Fran. We're trying to stay "cancer free" in our locker room these days.

Just my two cents.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pehawk":1t9sfspr said:
Crabtree still has beastly potential. Or, I'm still snakebit we picked Curry over him.

That draft, I wanted the Seahawks to take Crabtree or Raji. Raji was a bigger need, IMO but they chose Curry...just imagine an interior of Mebane and Raji. Very thankful they didn't go the Sanchez route. Hindsight is your friend :)

mistaowen

Reaction score
Practices would be interesting.

Not having to play our defense twice a year would help his statistics as well.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Crabtree may be mediocre but wouldn't that still be better than being pedestrian? Just asking....

Basis4day

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3s55fv77 said:
I wouldn't call Crabtree mediocre. He'd perfect in a Wes Welker type role.

Fantastic user name.

sutz

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2i7z3jpf said:
I see more upside in Norwood than I do in Crabtree. With Richardson coming on and making contributions, not seeing the need.

Maybe I'm way off base here, but I'm not seeing a huge gain with him on the team. And I heard rumors that he was involved in some way with the Harbaugh ousting in San Fran. We're trying to stay "cancer free" in our locker room these days.

Just my two cents.
I'm with you. IMO we're in the "let the young guys develop' stage re WR. Bringing in a high-priced, possible diva WR doesn't have any appeal to me. We'd be better off going WR in the draft, and I hear there's a few intriguing ones coming out this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think P Rich and Norwood have started to show some savvy and will begin to pay dividends going forward. Were not as desperate as many want to make us out to be.

Basis4day

Reaction score
chris98251":383xrjej said:
I think P Rich and Norwood have started to show some savvy and will begin to pay dividends going forward. Were not as desperate as many want to make us out to be.

Not until they see Lockette and Richardson running Go-Routes with a Marshawn Lynch read option every down.

CHawk

Reaction score
After the Percy disaster, I'm hoping they don't bring any of they problem player to the hawks. To me it seems that Pete and John are excited over this years draft and are not willing to give any picks up. You guys getting that impression?

el capitan

Reaction score
He's probably going to get paid a lot more money than he deserves, he's average at best.

rlkats

Reaction score
Screw Cracktree hec ciuld not get separation from a dude on a skateboard with no legs. I cant stand him or his attitude .