Bengals vs. Colts

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Germaine Gresham is out for Cincy, too.

Indy marches right down the field with the running game to take an early lead. If Cincy is going to let the Colts run the ball like that, they're in for a long afternoon.

pehawk

Reaction score
I hate both these franchises. I'm rooting for a middle eastern chap to run in chanting "allahu Akbar".

Over/under on INT's in this game? The pehawk sports book has it at 5.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":37c1n1p0 said:
I hate both these franchises. I'm rooting for a middle eastern chap to run in chanting "allahu Akbar".

Whoa...like deja vu.

rideaducati

Reaction score
This is gonna be a 42-40 game. The dolts passing at will and the bungles running at will.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
36-24 colts

Dalton throws 2 Ints, Luck throws 2 w/ two more bouncing off the hands of the defense. Luck is still called a future GOAT.

pehawk

Reaction score
Seriously, are there more hateble AFC teams? Irsay and his opiate induced tanking and the Bengals for being miserly assholes. Mike Brown cutting corners and saving pennies.

pehawk

Reaction score
I wish Johnny Manziel was more like Hill. At least Hill's indiscretions in college we're violent and hurt people.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":caaglm51 said:

I'll take the under, though Dalton's already throwing into windows that aren't really open. He's probably good for a couple if he keeps that up. Two for the other Andy as well and a fumble on top.

Luke Willson would have made that catch :shock:

pehawk

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2kbzizgu said:
Titan fans gotta be pissed off at picking Sankey over Hill

Hmm, yeah interesting.

I sincerely believe the Bengals will never be successful because of their ownership/. Players aren't willing to give that extra, playoff effort for a man like Brown. It's their culture "dollars over winning".

I don't think we'll ever know how good Marvin is until we see him somewhere else. Grading the Bengals comes with a curve, just like the Raiders we're in Al's last years.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hue Jackson's underrated. How I wouldn't kill to see even a fraction of his screen plays in Seattle. He'd be my dream-world OC in Seattle.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pehawk":3mive8dv said:
Seriously, are there more hateble AFC teams? Irsay and his opiate induced tanking and the Bengals for being miserly assholes. Mike Brown cutting corners and saving pennies.

Yeah there are....Jets, Raiders, Broncos, Browns, and Steelers to name some.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2wbkt1hn said:
pehawk":2wbkt1hn said:

Yeah there are....Jets, Raiders, Broncos, Browns, and Steelers to name some.

Troll!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
pehawk":153l95vo said:
Recon_Hawk":153l95vo said:
Titan fans gotta be pissed off at picking Sankey over Hill

Hmm, yeah interesting.

I sincerely believe the Bengals will never be successful because of their ownership/. Players aren't willing to give that extra, playoff effort for a man like Brown. It's their culture "dollars over winning".

I don't think we'll ever know how good Marvin is until we see him somewhere else. Grading the Bengals comes with a curve, just like the Raiders we're in Al's last years.

I agree cutting costs will always hurt the overall success but the Bengals have been to the playoff the last, what, 4 years? They aren't even close to the Crazy Al Davis' last years.