Matt Hasselbeck one step closer

Ruminator

Reaction score
Whoo hoo! Matt Hasselbeck’s dream of being on the losing team in a Super Bowl for the second time in his career remains alive! (Of course fate would have it be against the team with whom he lost the first. Imagine Luck going down and Matt playing against the Seahawks.)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Ruminator":fthjhlhk said:
Whoo hoo! Matt Hasselbeck’s dream of being on the losing team in a Super Bowl for the second time in his career remains alive! (Of course fate would have it be against the team with whom he lost the first. Imagine Luck going down and Matt playing against the Seahawks.)

If that's his dream, it's going to be short lived.....it ends next week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don't see it either unless the Indy Lucks get a couple of XL* type performances from their zebra friends 2 weeks in a row, and that won't be allowed to happen against the donks or pats.

Erebus

Reaction score
Peyton Manning didn't play well down the stretch, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts beat the Broncos. The Ravens have had some success at NE in the playoffs, so it's entirely possible that the Colts could host the AFCCG against the Ravens and reach the Super Bowl.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
My preseason pick was Indy vs Seattle. It would be a fun matchup, Wilson has never beat Luck before.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If the Hawks don't win it, I wouldn't mind seeing the old bald mare get a ring. I still have a soft spot for him, especially after his attempt at blocking on Beast Mode 1.

Of course, that conflicts with my desire to see Captain Neckbeard as the next Peyton Manning so I have mixed emotions.

-bsd RPA