Detroit v Dallas

pehawk

Reaction score
Alright you creepy bastards, yes, lets discuss this game. Warning though, I will be online and actively posting during the game. So, if Roland, Cartire any of you knuckleheads come in trying to drive by I'll stomp on you like Ray Carruth with a pregnant woman.

I like Detroit in this game. In my best Lee Sterling voice "they gots the wrong team favored".

Erebus

Reaction score
I picked Dallas but wouldn't be surprised one bit if Detroit wins. They have the defense to beat the Cowboys.

jake206

Reaction score
Man, why they put the game at 1:40pm instead of the normal 1:15pm start. Are you try to throw me off, NFL?

drdiags

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys win. Wouldn't mind seeing the Lions upset them but I have no faith in Stafford. Maybe Tate provides a spark because Stafford and Johnson could use someone else to step up and help them. I doubt Bush shows up but the Boys defense can be had.

Also, they have a weird home record vs an undefeated road record. Crazy to think about how that happens.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Me wanting Romo to have an epic meltdown make me a bad person?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm rolling with Tate III on this one. Would make for an interesting homecoming.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Laloosh":1cv8vgdw said:
Me wanting Romo to have an epic meltdown make me a bad person?

That's the one thing which could definitely happen. Both QBs melting down strikes me as very likely, even.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Was expecting half the crowd to be away fans.

Then remembered they are playing the Lions.

Can you fart in this thread?

mbtitleist

Reaction score
With how many yards and receptions he had this year I was surprised that he only had 4 touchdowns in the regular season.

Latest posts