Lions forum meltdown

Cyrus12

Reaction score
dont think it would happen here? if this were the hawks this m.f would be burning down right now....and rightfully so.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I feel bad for them.
They should be bitter for years to come.

I remember XL so well, and so many non Hawk fans telling me how we got screwed.
Such a sick feeling.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Oh I understand their rage..Just think thats in a div game..Ours was in a SB..So the rage I felt was off the charts..I won't ever go through that again..

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hehehe.....presidential petition even....

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I feel for the Lions fans. That was atrocious and it impacted the game in a spot where it was heading towards a Detroit lock. The Cowboys were gifted chance after chance to score until they did .

Detroit looked great in that game and they abused Jerry's boys until that point.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch most of the game, but did see the PI-that-was-a-PI-but-then-wasn't-a-PI-for-no-reason. Were there other issues in officiating?

rjdriver

Reaction score
I feel for them. I know what it's like when a big time franchise has help from the league.

I also want to know why Dez wasn't flagged for coming off the bench to argue the call on the field. Isn't that unsportsmanlike conduct?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Honestly, prior to that hideous call, the refs had been screwing over Dallas mercilessly. And you all know how much I hate Dallas, so they were getting screwed over pretty bad....I liked it :)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":35nys976 said:
Honestly, prior to that hideous call, the refs had been screwing over Dallas mercilessly. And you all know how much I hate Dallas, so they were getting screwed over pretty bad....I liked it :)

If by "screwing over Dallas mercilessly" you mean ignoring a load of Dallas offensive holds then I would agree with you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkMeat":1pj0vtx5 said:
That ending was disgusting. I will be interested to see how the nfl responds. :pukeface:
They've already got their spin doctors at work much like they did with Pereira after XL*. Gerry Austin, former official was already on Mike & Mike saying it wasn't a penalty but once the flag was thrown it should've stayed a penalty. Nice Gerry. Nice Rog. See this way you make it sound like it was a good call but with just a minor little faux pas involved. Oops, sorry Lions.

el capitan

Reaction score
It's very hard to watch the last 10 minutes of the game and not think that it was preordained that the Cowboys would win. I don't usually buy into all the conspiracy theory stuff but if that non call wasn't deliberate then it was incompetence of mind shatteringly huge proportions. Dallass vs Green Bay in the playoffs is obviously to great an opportunity to pass up. I feel bad for the Lions.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wasn't it the Detroit fans who made Super Bowl XL a home game for the steelers?