Dude that convinced Haslem to draft Johnny. Football...

Rob12

Reaction score
...got the ax.

Will this kid ever grow up and be a good QB in this league? He's got time, and skills. I just wonder if he'll ever allow it to click.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Well, recommending Manziel would be enough to get fired. I can't deny I was rooting for Manziel's failure, I can't stand him. But I honestly don't think that colors the fact that I ALWAYS thought he would be a bust.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I doubt he has much time, the Browns organization is a meat grinder for wasted QB talent.

That said, I've seen nothing of this kid to suggest his "skill" translates to the NFL. In fact, I would go so far as to say I am emotionally invested in his inevitable failure.

Sac

Reaction score
He would need to pack on some muscle, grow bigger hands and grow up. Maybe then he could be half as good as RW.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Udonis Haslem played a role in drafting Johnny Football? Nice!

kearly

Reaction score
I think Manziel is screwed. IMO he is the Nick Reed of QBs. Undersized stud who kicked ass in college, but the jump to the NFL was just too high for the body he was born into. Even if he got serious today, I don't think it would be enough. He looked so physically overwhelmed... even in preseason games. That he was run down by Michael Sam and his sub-CFL Sparq rating kind of tells you everything you need to know about how far Manziel is from catching up to the speed of the game.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
kearly":2kl53lw1 said:
I think Manziel is screwed. IMO he is the Nick Reed of QBs. Undersized stud who kicked ass in college, but the jump to the NFL was just too high for the body he was born into. Even if he got serious today, I don't think it would be enough. He looked so physically overwhelmed... even in preseason games. That he was run down by Michael Sam and his sub-CFL Sparq rating kind of tells you everything you need to know about how far Manziel is from catching up to the speed of the game.
I agree but Pehawk won't lol..