Ex-Dolphins FB Konrad falls off boat swims 9 miles

Seanhawk

Reaction score
It would be a similar story for me except the headline would read "Man falls off boat, chooses to drown immediately"

pehawk

Reaction score
Why wouldn't he just take a boat or fly? HIs he that needy for attention? We get it, you can swim, so can my 5 year old.

I mean, this elderly alternative-lifestyle dude swam from Portugal (some South American country?) to Florida, and that was all over the news.

0023ae82cb0c138f69e70c

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2c24kfdv said:
Why wouldn't he just take a boat or fly? HIs he that needy for attention? We get it, you can swim, so can my 5 year old.

I mean, this elderly alternative-lifestyle dude swam from Portugal (some South American country?) to Florida, and that was all over the news.

0023ae82cb0c138f69e70c

Holy crap, that's a woman?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3atzhhvm said:
pehawk":3atzhhvm said:

0023ae82cb0c138f69e70c

Pretty sure this was Pehawks choice in the "panthers" thread in the shack.

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":xy3jp55l said:
pehawk":xy3jp55l said:

0023ae82cb0c138f69e70c

That's extremely insensitive in this post Michael Sam world we're living in. The correct term is "handicapable".

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3e0dvejb said:
SomersetHawk":3e0dvejb said:
pehawk":3e0dvejb said:

0023ae82cb0c138f69e70c

That's extremely insensitive in this post Michael Sam world we're living in. The correct term is "handicapable".

Eff Michael Sam, he has two first names. And I'm not insensitive to that kind of thing, head to the shack where I'm discussing my gay thoughts.