Cowboys vs Packers

Cyrus12

Reaction score
well lets see who we play next week...Sub zero temps today. I have a feeling GB pulls this one out unless the refs start picking flags off the ground. I am not sure who would make an easier opponent next week honestly...

Faust

Reaction score
I know a lot of you hope to see Dallas here for the Championship game but I am so sick of the pregame Dallas love fest. I don't know if I can handle another week of this. :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead: :pukeface: :pukeface:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":29lckh0m said:
Sub zero temps today.

During the whole game time today, the National Weather Service models show temperatures in the low 20's/high 10's for the duration with the game with wind chills no lower than the mid 10's.

sutz

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3qpszlje said:
Cyrus12":3qpszlje said:
Sub zero temps today.

During the whole game time today, the National Weather Service models show temperatures in the low 20's/high 10's for the duration with the game with wind chills no lower than the mid 10's.
Location BC Canada. He's thinking Celsius. ;)

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
GO PACK>>>Ill be in Chat..not sure why we have nobody in chat right now its the NFC game

pehawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":16fjv4jt said:
GO PACK>>>Ill be in Chat..not sure why we have nobody in chat right now its the NFC game

I don't like that type of thing. That and phone "$3*" do nothing for me.

I can be persuaded though; what are you wearing?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Romo being Romo. I want Green Bay. I don't wanna deal with Murray or Dez Bryant.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I thought Dallas was the one with the great offensive line? Lacey is getting huge holes to run through.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Well if you're a Packers fan you've got to be happy. A 3 and out for the Cowboys and a nice long drive where Rodgers didn't have to do to much.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Is Rodgers really that gimpy? Hope they pull this off, feel a lot more confident about getting to Glendale if we play the Packers.

frosted21

Reaction score
mbtitleist":3bq5eh3a said:
I thought Dallas was the one with the great offensive line? Lacey is getting huge holes to run through.

Green Bay does have a good offensive line, but Lacy has holes like that to run through in general thanks to the way Dallas is playing defense - they're respecting the pass quite a bit.

EDIT: And Dallas has a poor defense, to be honest.

themunn

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1lb16gzl said:
Romo being Romo. I want Green Bay. I don't wanna deal with Murray or Dez Bryant.

But if Lacy can gash them like that, what about Lynch? Remember he got 61 yards on 10 carries last time, the Harvin effect is all that stopped us controlling that game.

pehawk

Reaction score
Collectively that Dallas defense is the "scrappy white guy" all professional teams inexplicably have on their roster. Bloomquest, Skiles, Cole Beasly, etc. Their not good but play real hard.

themunn

Reaction score
themunn":2vsn350m said:
BlueBlood":2vsn350m said:

But if Lacy can gash them like that, what about Lynch? Remember he got 61 yards on 10 carries last time, the Harvin effect is all that stopped us controlling that game.

Also, against GB, the Packers played with such fear of Harvin that offensively it was easy for us.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueBlood":r0lm2e4w said:
I don't want to deal with their overhype or officiating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
themunn":31tg7ic0 said:
BlueBlood":31tg7ic0 said:

It should have been called the "Bevell effect" as he was the moron calling the plays. He flat out crapped the bed that day. He calls even an average game, Seattle wins!