Refs rule packers catch on this but not for dez

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
So can anyone tell me how this is ruled a catch but yet Bryants catch wasnt...I think they both should have been ruled incomplete but if the refs want to set this precedent how can they say Bryant didnt catch the ball...he caught it more than Cobb did. We better not get screwed over by the Refs against the Packers

This play was reviewed too

[vine]ODZBIg1dV9I[/vine]

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Bad calls only go against the Packers and never for them, they are such a classy organization with all class players and can do no wrong.

kidhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1kuize5l said:
So can anyone tell me how this is ruled a catch but yet Bryants catch wasnt...I think they both should have been ruled incomplete but if the refs want to set this precedent how can they say Bryant didnt catch the ball...he caught it more than Cobb did. We better not get screwed over by the Refs against the Packers

This play was reviewed too

[vine]ODZBIg1dV9I[/vine]

That is obviously an incomplete pass. If you have the resources you can find this type of thing happening for and against every team out there. That Video embedded looks to me to be almost exactly like Earl's non INT from Saturday which was rightly overturned.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Oh man, that was the worst call. I was absolutely shocked that wasn't overturned. Never seen a more conclusive replay view not honored. IMO even worse than Doug Baldwin's Iron Bicep.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Should have been incomplete. My guess is they said it was not enough to overturn but still wrong. Dez was also not a catch and I'm tired of the whining from fans about it.