One of the reasons why I like Brady

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/in ... iding-colt

He posted this pic on his Facebook account, hahaha. Seriously, I know a lot of people hate him, but I like him. Plus, you know, can't go wrong by trolling the Colts.

10922717_848048305236321_7704375171936945525_n.jpg

Lithium

Reaction score
He probably doesnt even control his FB. This guy throws a hissy fit everytime something doesnt go his way, unfortunately he's a really good QB.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lithium":d8on8ukq said:
He probably doesnt even control his FB. This guy throws a hissy fit everytime something doesnt go his way, unfortunately he's a really good QB.
Naw, we see players that throw hissy fits; Brady's passionate and a fierce competitor.

mistaowen

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":19bbx6r4 said:
Lithium":19bbx6r4 said:
Naw, we see players that throw hissy fits; Brady's passionate and a fierce competitor.

Yeah, never seen 'hissy fits' from him. Just an awesome competitor. Listen to interviews by Revis about going from division rivals to teammates and how intense he studies the game. Tom has masked some serious issues on that team for many years. The AFC has also become real soft since the decline of the Ravens/Steelers defenses.

I'm hoping for a Seahawks Pats superbowl since I'd be watching the game with about 98% Pats fans out here rocking my Sherman jersey. Plus I'd be happy for Browner.

pehawk

Reaction score
He has 3 rings and had two supermodels pregnant...at the same time. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it comes out he assassinates fools for the CIA some offseasons.

He's more James Bond than Sean Connery.

"Hissy fit"? Dude's passionate and badass competitor. Nothing hissy about it. Love the FB post.

Lithium

Reaction score
yall are crazy. dude is a great QB, great competitor sure but he is also a huge cry baby if he doesnt get a call, its ridiculous.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lithium":3rwuqvjv said:
yall are crazy. dude is a great QB, great competitor sure but he is also a huge cry baby if he doesnt get a call, its ridiculous.
Considering the fact that one call can alter the outcome of a game from time to time, I'd say disputing them is part of the job title, in a way. When's the last time you saw Brady blame officiating for a loss, though?

Link us, please.

Lithium

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3d0y783k said:
Lithium":3d0y783k said:
Considering the fact that one call can alter the outcome of a game from time to time, I'd say disputing them is part of the job title, in a way. When's the last time you saw Brady blame officiating for a loss, though?

Link us, please.

Im not saying if ever blamed the refs, he just whines all game long is all, not a fan.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
The dude got drafted in the 7 th round and is better than almost every other QB out there. I don't like him but I sure as hell respect the guy.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1sh70ip3 said:
The dude got drafted in the 7 th round and is better than almost every other QB out there. I don't like him but I sure as hell respect the guy.
6th round. Also, he's not afraid to flat-out cry in an interview. #respect

[youtube]vGF4l3hcgBg[/youtube]

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
pehawk":936g844e said:
He has 3 rings and had two supermodels pregnant...at the same time. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it comes out he assassinates fools for the CIA some offseasons.

He's more James Bond than Sean Connery.

"Hissy fit"? Dude's passionate and badass competitor. Nothing hissy about it. Love the FB post.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Me neither. The perfect spy.

RolandDeschain":936g844e said:
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-tombradyfacebook-150112/tom-brady-trolls-indianapolis-colts-facebook-photo-riding-colt

He posted this pic on his Facebook account, hahaha. Seriously, I know a lot of people hate him, but I like him. Plus, you know, can't go wrong by trolling the Colts.

10922717_848048305236321_7704375171936945525_n.jpg

LOL.

But what if I told you Brady grew up an annoying 49er fan?

jkitsune

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":27ub8dqa said:
Lithium":27ub8dqa said:

I agree. I do find it kind of hilarious and like to mock him for how angry he gets in the middle of games, particularly given how incredibly successful he is at life, but I like the passion. I prefer Russ' cool, level-headed demeanor, but I can appreciate the other side, too.

What I can't stand is QBs who celebrate every little play they make. As far as I remember, Brady doesn't tend to do that. Newton and Kaepernick are the main offenders that I can think of.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":307u32xq said:
RolandDeschain":307u32xq said:
Lithium":307u32xq said:

I agree. I do find it kind of hilarious and like to mock him for how angry he gets in the middle of games, particularly given how incredibly successful he is at life, but I like the passion. I prefer Russ' cool, level-headed demeanor, but I can appreciate the other side, too.

What I can't stand is QBs who celebrate every little play they make. As far as I remember, Brady doesn't tend to do that. Newton and Kaepernick are the main offenders that I can think of.

Naw, Eli does it as well, but he rarely gets the opportunity to celebrate though.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Which Brady kid was he again? Was he under Alice? Tom always said, "don't play ball in the house".

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Brady gets a pass for being a cry baby because: A)He played for Michigan B)He's hot!!