Colts-Pats, who ya like?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I really like the Colts in this one. Luck did well enough against the Denver press last week, and this week they get a similar concept in the Patriots D. We know Luck can shred Browner.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I picked the Colts pre season, so I'm sticking with them each week so far in the playoffs). I do think the Patriots are the better team and with homefield, they really should win, but I'm holding onto my preseason prediction until it can't happen.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I give it to the Patriots in a close one because I'm not convinced the Colts can actually run the ball yet. Though with Hilton they should be able to put up more then a few points. Though I did pick the Colts in the preseason so if they can actually run the ball like last week I might actually have been right from the start.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope the Patriots win. I think it'll be close either way, but trying to put bias aside, I think the Pats are more likely to win this one.

We'll see. I don't want to have to spend two weeks choking on Andrew Luck's neck beard leading up to the Super Bowl.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Pats will win at home.

Looking forward to what surprise Belichick comes up with.

marko358

Reaction score
Pats are too tough to beat at home in the post season. They also have a big edge in coaching.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I like the Pats. Watched them beat the Colts more than handily this season and whilst Jonas Gray isn't running for 200 any time soon the Colts had no real answers for New England who also played TY Hilton very well (Fleener went off though). Brady threw a couple of stupid interceptions in that game too, you wouldn't have thought he'd make those throws this time round, in Foxborough.

Wouldn't mind the Colts though, Russell Wilson never loses to the same opponent twice in a row.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
For as much crap as Indy gets for is lack of a running game they're actually averaging 107 ypg in the playoffs on the ground. If they can continue to have some sort of balance to help control the clock they have a shot at beating New England.

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't want the Colts in the Super Bowl, so, there's some real bias in my opinion. I say the Patriots.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":yztiljud said:
I don't want the Colts in the Super Bowl, so, there's some real bias in my opinion. I say the Patriots.
I don't want them there either. They concern me a lot more than the Pats.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3rn28qgk said:
pehawk":3rn28qgk said:

It takes sacks to bother Luck, not pressure. He'll throw a go from the vortex of a cyclone, if need be. QB's like that level the playing field when Seattle's defense is on the field.

I wonder if hoodie will attack them the same way?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":xy3qy9ss said:
pehawk":xy3qy9ss said:

the-cowardly-lion-the-wizard-of-oz-.jpg

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":2vw69be8 said:
Scottemojo":2vw69be8 said:
pehawk":2vw69be8 said:

It takes sacks to bother Luck, not pressure. He'll throw a go from the vortex of a cyclone, if need be. QB's like that level the playing field when Seattle's defense is on the field.

I wonder if hoodie will attack them the same way?
I wonder if Hoodie will put Browner on a tight end? That is the kind of thing he would do just to mess with Pep's gameplan to go deep on the left side with a WR all game long.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Patriots. Belicheck has Luck's number, and so they will get at least one defensive score.

And it was my preseason prediction. Ain't changing now.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Pats are just too good at too many places, especially coaching. The only teams that can truly hang with NE have to be physical on both sides of the ball, with a power running game and be able to get pressure without blitzing.

They took out Baltimore, their biggest competition as far as I am concerned and are not beat up like last year in Denver.

I have huge respect for NE and what they are capable of and Brady is still Brady.

Erebus

Reaction score
The Ravens have proven that the Patriots aren't unbeatable at home in the playoffs, and Luck can win on the road. So to me it's a toss up. I'd much rather the Patriots win because they'd be an easier matchup for us. I also want to beat Manning and Brady in the Super Bowl. We have plenty of time to beat Luck later.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SeatownJay":31g8qaj5 said:
For as much crap as Indy gets for is lack of a running game they're actually averaging 107 ypg in the playoffs on the ground. If they can continue to have some sort of balance to help control the clock they have a shot at beating New England.

This whole INDY doesnt have a running game is way overblown anyway...Alot of their running game is screens and passes at the LOS. In the first half of the game last week Luck had 10 or so throws at or behind the LOS out of 20 or so passes

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Let's go Pats.

As much as I'd like the Hawks to crush andrew luck and the dolts, I don't even want him to have reached the SB before Russell gets ring #2 or #3