Kubiak interviewing with the Broncos

pehawk

Reaction score
Ironically, Kubiak already said no to Manning once. If he's hired, it could be Elway wanting Peyton out via retirement. If he retires, Broncos don't pay 19M.

A Manning tantrum could be looming. His tantrum's are pretty epic.

homerun1970

Reaction score
pe how can you say such a thing I got roasted for implying he may throw people under the bus and have fits. For you to just outright say he's had a tantrum wow.I look forward to the meltdown.

pehawk

Reaction score
homerun1970":f6fbgv8c said:
pe how can you say such a thing I got roasted for implying he may throw people under the bus and have fits. For you to just outright say he's had a tantrum wow.I look forward to the meltdown.

He's an entitled child, period. People are too busy psychoanalysizing and railing against Jonny Manziel getting drunk in college and the placement of Cam Newton's towel to pay attention to reality.

Imagine if Cam did anything like Manning has? Holy shit, there'd be riots.

Maulbert

Reaction score
pehawk":2piqzj4d said:
homerun1970":2piqzj4d said:

He's an entitled child, period. People are too busy psychoanalysizing and railing against Jonny Manziel getting drunk in college and the placement of Cam Newton's towel to pay attention to reality.

Can't all of them be petulant children?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Not that I think Manning is a good person..but Pehawks constant comparison about how Cam is judged in comparison is wearing thin. It might just be..might be.. that Manning has earned more cred, and thats why he doesnt get roasted. If you call it a double standard but its human nature..if a multi-winner of League MVP who has won a super bowl, won countless games held NFL records gets pissed off at something..yea, people are probably more likely to think he might have a point than if someone who has never done anything in the league does the same. I wonder why. Manning is a jerk obviously, who lets his competitive nature get to him and I was particularly appalled at his calling out of the guy who works the freaking scoreboard.. But pretending Cam and Manning are the same and have the same cred is ridiculous.

On topic.. it does set up an interesting situation if they hire Kubiak, whose offense requires role outs...

pehawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":3dvu2srn said:
Not that I think Manning is a good person..but Pehawks constant comparison about how Cam is judged in comparison is wearing thin. It might just be..might be.. that Manning has earned more cred, and thats why he doesnt get roasted. If you call it a double standard but its human nature..if a multi-winner of League MVP who has won a super bowl, won countless games held NFL records gets pissed off at something..yea, people are probably more likely to think he might have a point than if someone who has never done anything in the league does the same. I wonder why. Manning is a jerk obviously, who lets his competitive nature get to him and I was particularly appalled at his calling out of the guy who works the freaking scoreboard.. But pretending Cam and Manning are the same and have the same cred is ridiculous.

On topic.. it does set up an interesting situation if they hire Kubiak, whose offense requires role outs...

I threw in Manziel for you this time too, sweetie. Peyton winning MVP has little to do with it. I was talking about what's said about them as humans.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1kxym68q said:
homerun1970":1kxym68q said:

Yes, Peyton's an entitled child and total bitch and always has been. But then so is Cam. Manziel not as much but aspects are there with him as well.

homerun1970

Reaction score
There is really no reason to be shy the entitled crap runs strong in that whole family. I am thrilled to watch Peyton end as the greatest regular season QB ever. The Manning's have plenty they can end with no more rings and/or success period. They have whined forever I am happy with the Hawks winning forever.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Gary Kubiak 011815 002 L

0664530001421686863_filepicker.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Another GM who wants a coach who will follow his orders. Screw getting the best possible coach, let's get the one who will dance when I start the music.