Grats guys

SF49r

Reaction score
Great win, nice comeback. GB yet again chokes against the NFC west. Goodluck in the superbowl, since we are no longer rivals I will probably root for you guys, i really cannot stand Brady and Luck.

rlkats

Reaction score
Character win wow blown away. Hope Shermans injury is not to bad.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3eiwsiea said:
Thank you.

So much character in this team.
Yep Wilson is a straight up beast, I doubted him in the past but after this playoff run he has really won me over

gargantual

Reaction score
Very classy on all you guy's part, really appreciate that. Too bad Rodgers couldn't show the same class.

.....and don't give up quite yet. If you manage to get good coordinators, you could be right back in it next year.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just got someplace where I can post.

Ya, Gratz. That was a crazy end. I have to say I've never seen a such combo of dumb luck, chokage by GB AND stellar play at exactly the right time in so small a window. Don't get me wrong...Seattle took advantage of all of it and played great when they got their moments.

Kearse will need a statue erected. Lol. Two NFC Championship games now where he's come through HUGE when it counted.

Man. Enjoy this fellas. It doesn't last long. I think you get another Lombardi in 2 weeks.

EDIT: Just reread that and realized it might have come across like I didn't think Seattle deserved the win. Didn't mean that at all. There were some lucky bounces there (one in particular), but down the stretch Seattle played like the champion they are and took advantage of every crack of opportunity. Lord knows that if it was my team who won like Seattle did today I'd be singing from the rafters.

Seriously guys. Gratz.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thanks for all the classy support you guys. I rival-hate your team, but living in the bay area I've almost never gotten anything but class from your fans.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Niner-Seahawk Rival is interesting. I will root for the Niners if they make the super bowl as long as I don't hear the trophy smack. I would rather have the west represent than anyone else. Besides, iron sharpens iron.

rideaducati

Reaction score
gargantual":1jd0n7b7 said:
Very classy on all you guy's part, really appreciate that. Too bad Rodgers couldn't show the same class.

.....and don't give up quite yet. If you manage to get good coordinators, you could be right back in it next year.

Doubtful on both counts...doubtful on good coordinators and being right back in it next year. They'll have the first overall pick in the draft before they win their next playoff game.

NINEster

Reaction score
rideaducati":3g4t1ea2 said:
gargantual":3g4t1ea2 said:

Doubtful on both counts...doubtful on good coordinators and being right back in it next year. They'll have the first overall pick in the draft before they win their next playoff game.

Did you make these same comments after Harbaugh was signed on as head coach? :mrgreen: