KC 41 - NE 14 -- How It's Done

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
blazen2392":ywzhn2at said:
Thank god you are not an nfl coach

OK -- you've made me curious ... how does my posting highlights of how KC handled NE earlier in the season somehow relates to you being grateful that I'm not "an nfl coach"?

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
chet380":qfr6inzj said:
blazen2392":qfr6inzj said:

OK -- you've made me curious ... how does my posting highlights of how KC handled NE earlier in the season somehow relates to you being grateful that I'm not "an nfl coach"?

I have to agree. What's the gripe?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I don't think this is the game to reveal much about the Patriots aside from the fact they played terrible and KC treated it like the Super Bowl.

The playoff game against the Ravens and their Week 16 game against the Jets reveal a lot more

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a similar thread in a Pat's forum with the Chargers or Dallas game highlights.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3qvp56qq said:
I wonder if there is a similar thread in a Pat's forum with the Chargers or Dallas game highlights.

Or the NFCC.

This is the only game this year that I had a bad feeling in the 2nd qtr and we won.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, gives this defense enough credit for slowing down Sniffles the Passing Packer.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think the KC game was an anomoly for the Pats.

Just like the NFCCG was an anomoly for the Seahawks. I can't remember the last time a Pete Carroll team had 5 turn overs. Hell, did Hass even manage to pull that off ?

Baltimore has a great blueprint, they just didn't have the secondary to pull it off. We have the secondary, but we don't have Baltimore's DL. If we can get push up the middle on Brady, and shut down their run game, we'll be fine. McDaniel needs to have a good game, all 6'6" of him.

blazen2392

Reaction score
chet380":3qg5nw2a said:
blazen2392":3qg5nw2a said:

Since quite a few people didn't get my point, let me try this. Would you say our game against KC is the recipe to beating us? how about our game with the rams?

This applies 10 times over for the patriots in that game. We are looking at a completely different NFL team. Using this film would hurt more than help. If your looking for a bad game the patriots had, the game with the ravens is a much better bet. You literally picked the most uncharacteristic game the patriots probably had in the past 2 years. Not only that, no other RB outside of Adrian Peterson is that good and fast in space. Even if we used this as a blue print, we sure as hell don't have the personnel to execute it.

blazen2392

Reaction score
ivotuk":14sh1x4i said:
blazen2392":14sh1x4i said:

Useless Post of the Day

Honestly, maybe my post did come off as rude, but all OP's post made me do was sigh in relief that I know Pete Carroll has this footage probably in the garbage by now.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
blazen2392":s27ajh9v said:
ivotuk":s27ajh9v said:
blazen2392":s27ajh9v said:

Useless Post of the Day

Honestly, maybe my post did come off as rude, but all OP's post made me do was sigh in relief that I know Pete Carroll has this footage probably in the garbage by now.
I first wonder why this one is in the NFL forum, it is about our current opponent, and 2nd, really disagree with you. I know I will be looking at all their games to see plays they like, where they are weak, etc. Is there some KC formula to beat the Pats? No. Does Pete have this in the garbage? No.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TheHawkster":cd1wro4f said:
ZagHawk":cd1wro4f said:

Or the NFCC.

This is the only game this year that I had a bad feeling in the 2nd qtr and we won.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, gives this defense enough credit for slowing down Sniffles the Passing Packer.
That's because his calf was hurt. It had nothing to do with the Seahawks' defense.
:sarcasm_off: