If Brady never happened

Largent80

Reaction score
And he didn't amount to anything, do you think Belecheat would be so revered as some mastermind. I thought he stunk in Cleveland. Unless a 36-44 record is a mastermind.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Name a hall of fame quality coach from the past 30 years that didn't have an ace QB to lean on. Even Pete, who we know should be remembered as a Defensive guru (still say if there's a "Tampa 2" Defense then there should be a "Seattle 3" Defense) needed a steady hand at QB to turn his team into a powerhouse.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Pete was barely over .500 until he got Russell, I just think this guy is vastly over rated.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Considering Pete Carroll was an average coach when he first started and is now great.. I don't know how you can't say the same about Belichick?

Granted his legacy took a hit this week and with Spygate, but saying he's overrated is a stretch

el capitan

Reaction score
I think Belichick is a very good coach who relies heavily on rule bending and a lot of smoke and mirrors. It's probably true that he'd be nothing without Brady but what's Bill Walsh without Joe Montana or Chuck Noll without Terry Brad.....ok I guess Chuck Noll doesnt apply but the principle is still sound.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Brady will always be known the for the tuck rule...I just call it a fumble. Not sure what else he has done once you take spygate and deflate gate out of the equation of success...Belicheat would probably be taking his circus act somewhere. I mean his ability to go around the rules of the game and get away with it would be useful.