Anyone want to be the 49ers offensive coordinator?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Chud turned them down so he could take a lesser position elsewhere?

Ouch.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's hilarious to follow. Waiting for the announcement that a D-3 coach is going to revolutionize NFL offense.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hmm. It almost seems like a lot of coaches we're turned off by the handling of Harbaugh. I could've sworn Marvin49 and crew told me I was crazy for saying that would occur.

This must all be some sort of crazy mix-up...no way we're our resident 49er fans we're incorrect.

Laloosh

Reaction score
They're in the dumps as a fan base. They've even removed the "will the seahawks be dethroned" portion of their "official" seahawks thread over at the fart zone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The fans are in full melt down, labeling each other as Yorkists and shit like that.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":38vbclus said:
The fans are in full melt down, labeling each other as Yorkists and shit like that.

That's so great.

"Yorkist" - Being rich and spoiled, yet cheap.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":1c84ihf1 said:
Scottemojo":1c84ihf1 said:

That's so great.

"Yorkist" - Being rich and spoiled, yet cheap.
You just know that dude is a shitty tipper.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Yeah....looking grim.

As soon as Tomsula was hired I was all-in on Chud...and then he re-upped with Indy at the last possible second.

Most peeps on the 'zone think it'll be Geep Chryst and to say I'd be underwhelmed by that choice would be a huge understatement. There were rumors about the elder Shanahan, but I just don't buy that one.

Lookin' bleak right now in SC.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2i9b0mda said:
Yeah....looking grim.

As soon as Tomsula was hired I was all-in on Chud...and then he re-upped with Indy at the last possible second.

Most peeps on the 'zone think it'll be Geep Chryst and to say I'd be underwhelmed by that choice would be a huge understatement. There were rumors about the elder Shanahan, but I just don't buy that one.

Leaking Tanehan's name was pure spin. It was akin to the spin against Harbaugh earlier in the year.

The York's made Harbaugh, a man other coaches couldn't stand, a sympathetic figure. Think about how epic that is. The stain of Yorks behavior aint going to go away for some time.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":wfy3w1ex said:
Marvin49":wfy3w1ex said:
Yeah....looking grim.

Leaking Tanehan's name was pure spin. It was akin to the spin against Harbaugh earlier in the year.

The York's made Harbaugh, a man other coaches couldn't stand, a sympathetic figure. Think about how epic that is. The stain of Yorks behavior aint going to go away for some time.

Nah...I don't think it was spin. It came from New York Jets reporter of all things and was listed as the reason the younger Shanahan turned down the interview.

That's not to say I buy it as a legit rumor. I just don't think it came from the SF side of things.

I also don't think it's spin because it really appears to me that they couldn't give 2 sh*ts these days about public perception. They are getting roasted and don't appear to even be trying to mediate the damage. Since the hiring of Tomsula, there have been ZERO announcements from the team about Mangini, Tarver, Sparano.....anyone. Several people are attached to the team with no announced roles.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":hs6o6hu1 said:
pehawk":hs6o6hu1 said:
Marvin49":hs6o6hu1 said:
Yeah....looking grim.

Nah...I don't think it was spin. It came from New York Jets reporter of all things and was listed as the reason the younger Shanahan turned down the interview.

That's not to say I buy it as a legit rumor. I just don't think it came from the SF side of things.

I also don't think it's spin because it really appears to me that they couldn't give 2 sh*ts these days about public perception. They are getting roasted and don't appear to even be trying to mediate the damage. Since the hiring of Tomsula, there have been ZERO announcements from the team about Mangini, Tarver, Sparano.....anyone. Several people are attached to the team with no announced roles.

Considering how that Tomsula presser went, maybe they're just trying to avoid someone slipping and admitting that Baalke is the head coach?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ROFL, another person that would rather avoid the Santa Clara train wreck:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherCSN/status/560498712259342337[/tweet]

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2erpf8q7 said:
ROFL, another person that would rather avoid the Santa Clara train wreck:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherCSN/status/560498712259342337[/tweet]

940 bicknell bob 8col

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Typical 49er front office, nothing new. Still a fan, screw the rest whining and crying.