Jim Harbaugh was 'fired' after the second Seahawks game.

Maulbert

Reaction score

kearly

Reaction score
So much for 'mutually' parting ways.

York and Baalke will roast for this, no doubt.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I just love how the Hawks tip that dynamic duo's teak kettle. We rocked YdORKS world after beating them in their crib (his ONLY public apology following a loss), then he fires Harbaugh after we swept them.

amill87

Reaction score
Oh man. The Niners are going to be bad for awhile.

As much as I couldn't stand him, Harbaugh is the only thing that held that team together.

It's going to take at least another year before Baalke gets the axe and by than he will have built such a terrible team it will take years for them to rebuild

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2y3gpgnr said:
So much for 'mutually' parting ways.

York and Baalke will roast for this, no doubt.
They wanted him to quit, for sure.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Maulbert with another great post. Keep it up.
You are superb.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Harbaugh handled things pretty well given the circumstances. He gained a little more respect. York and Baalke... not so much.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Jed York is a pathetic little liar, born with a silver spoon up his butt, who hides behind manufactured statements because he is incapable of taking responsibility for his own actions.

Jed York: It was mutual. This wasn't just the 49ers' decision.

Q: Well, Jed, that's a huge issue for me. Because Jim Harbaugh was asked on a number of occasions, what is going on with the story, why is this happening. And Jim's specific words were "I work at the pleasure of the organization." So there's a huge dichotomy between him saying, "I work at the pleasure of the organization", and you saying it was "mutual." Which is true?

Jed York: I mean, Jim said it was mutual at the end of his tenure with the 49ers.

Q: He didn't. In fact, his last press conference he said, "I work at the pleasure of the organization."

Jed York: Did you not see the press release that Jim and I put out together?

Q: I did, but it was at odds with what he said at the podium. So I'm trying to figure out which was true?

Jed York: I've had conversations with Jim, it was a mutual decision.

Q: So you continue to say it was mutual. He says he wanted to work there as long as you guys would have him. That just doesn't add up. Two plus two doesn't equal four.

Jed York: You can ask Jim if you want. I mean, I sat down with him as we put together a press release. I mean, I don't know what else to tell you.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/12/30/ ... -interview