Quinn to Falcons is Official

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-Go-All-In-On-Dan-Quinn/8cd140f3-a967-465b-838d-7a24d1a9e3a1[/urltargetblank]

I wish he'd gone to the AFC, but I wish him the best of luck moving forward, He definitely landed a better gig than Bradley.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Maybe in the next 2 years we wont have our freaking DC poached again...starting to get really tired of this every year..the guy was only our DC for 2 seasons for God Sake

Marvin49

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3r00s7iy said:
Maybe in the next 2 years we wont have our freaking DC poached again...starting to get really tired of this every year..the guy was only our DC for 2 seasons for God Sake

That's what happens when you have so much talent on that side of the ball.

kf3339

Reaction score
Good. As far as I'm concerned we are better off without him. He called an absolutely piss poor defensive game plan, especially in the fourth quarter.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
kf3339":2mr98lsj said:
Good. As far as I'm concerned we are better off without him. He called an absolutely piss poor defensive game plan, especially in the fourth quarter.

Yea...you said it. #1 defense both years he was here.....this dude is an embarrassment to the sport.....good riddance

getnasty

Reaction score
kf3339":otfzaq9z said:

Let's get rid of Russell Wilson for that horrible decision on the last play while were at it.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Quinn should have been sent packing after the NFC championship. I appreciate what he did the last two seasons but as soon as he became the head coach of another team he should have been gone.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks when your DC can't spirit heal, Sherman playing with one arm, Thomas playing with one arm, Kam playing on 1 1/2 half legs, Lane broken arm in the game, Hill, Mebane on IR, Avril concussed. He really sucked holding all that together to where it was on the offense to win it because the defense played well enough out of the Mash unit they were in to give us a chance.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
chris98251":3snyzr5r said:
Yeah it sucks when your DC can't spirit heal, Sherman playing with one arm, Thomas playing with one arm, Kam playing on 1 1/2 half legs, Lane broken arm in the game, Hill, Mebane on IR, Avril concussed. He really sucked holding all that together to where it was on the offense to win it because the defense played well enough out of the Mash unit they were in to give us a chance.

Are you making excuses?

Kidding :p

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":31mqoax5 said:
Carroll is the true Defensive Coordinator.
The injuries on D hurt a lot..I believe Carroll is our true DC..DQ was pretty much his puppet..We will see next season just how good they are with DQ ..He had to have learned a few things while in Seattle..