The Patriots Parade - Ummm....wow

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching these clowns? Listen, I get it, we got some loud guys on our team. But the Pats are acting like the Miami Hurricanes from the 1980s. I actually used to like Edelman, but lost a lot of respect for him today. Gronk is being his typical boorish self, drinking like he's Johnny Manziel. And Blount??!! WTF? Holding up a shirt that says "Bit-h Mode"?? This guy runs for 40 yards at 2.9 a clip, and he's talking smack? For a guy who is mostly known for sucker punching a guy at Oregon, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he does something that he wouldn't do in Lynch's face.

I was pretty depressed the past few days, but frankly, that parade energized me.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/563114155138228224[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'll leave this here for a bit, but every other thread posted has become shack material. If it stays clean we'll keep it up. Otherwise there's a rather lengthy thread in the shack for more colorful posts.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yeah, Blount refuses to play for Pittsburgh, gets cut and then trolls Lynch??? Seriously? He's a joke. I also read on Boston.com that "tens of thousands" showed up for the parade.....sounds like how many we had at the fanfest in AZ. Definetly short of the 700k + we had last year. No doubt who has better fans.