Report: Jordan Cameron eager to leave the mess in Cleveland

Jville

Reaction score
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptvmmzexndzintywmtcwmdcynwnjyjy4nte5yty4mtm5-e1411316416754.jpeg
La Canfora’s story paints the Browns as a disaster, with Manziel and fellow first-round pick Justin Gilbert both looking like draft busts and owner Jimmy Haslam meddling in work that should be left to the coaching staff and the personnel department.
[urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/report-jordan-cameron-eager-to-leave-the-mess-in-cleveland/[/urltargetblank]

Team Ownership is important.

This is a must read >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103[/urltargetblank]

Img25038060
Jimmy Haslam was supposed to be a savior, but the Browns are more dysfunctional than ever.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
I know Seattle wanted to swing a Harvin for Cameron trade. I wonder how much it would cost to bring him in?

getnasty

Reaction score
Dude is one concussion from being out of the league.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
"Jimmy is way too hands on," said one team source. "He's like Jerry Jones, only without the football knowledge. There's tension between Alec and Pettine. Everybody sees that. Alec is involved in everything; it's too much for him. There are no divisions. The guys on the business side want to run football operations. The GM wants to coach the team and have input on play calling. Jimmy calls the shots, and everyone is afraid of him with that quick trigger finger. If you stand up to Jimmy, he's done with you. Jimmy's own worst enemy is Jimmy."

brimsalabim

Reaction score
ludakrishna":286d87hw said:
getnasty":286d87hw said:

Amen. Too much of a risk

If this is the case then he probably wouldn't make it through one of our practices.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":1vzzlgim said:

This is my view too, but we were willing to bring Finley in for a look. Speaking of Finley, I think he'll be looking for a team again this season, he was hoping to be fully recovered.

Maybe Bevell will hold some sway with Cameron, being a man of mormon persuasion and all.

ivotuk

Reaction score
1 year minimum contract with escalators. Pretty much the same thing I'd offer James Carpenter. Otherwise, not interested.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would rather have Zach back and continue to develop Luke, who IMO is a pretty comparable player to Cameron.

I think Cameron is a bit overrated. If he came here at a friendly salary then maybe.. but have a feeling some team pays him more than we'd be willing to.