Incognito to the Bills

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
Rex Ryan will do anything to win. Is that so bad? He disgusts me though.

chris98251

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":20ybl5qe said:

I can't tell which is the Pot and which is the Kettle here.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
chris98251":xr9oea21 said:
worstsbcalleva":xr9oea21 said:

Deflategate is a joke. there is no evidence and any 9th grade science teacher will tell you that pressure and temperature are connected. The leaugue won't punish the Pats because the laws of nature apply. It will lead to them actually start marking down the pressures on a chart and actually checking them in playing conditions instead of a temp controlled room.

As far as spygate..other teams did the same thing and the league sent out a memo. Bellichick did it after the memo. the pats got fined and lost a draft pick. We should prolly look at Petes performance enhancing drug pushing if you want to look for cheating that really affects the outcome of games.

Seattle has a black pot and kettle.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
how is somebody named "worstsbcalleva" with that avatar allowed to post on this site? I'm baffled.

chris98251

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":2b09y4jf said:
chris98251":2b09y4jf said:
worstsbcalleva":2b09y4jf said:

Deflategate is a joke. there is no evidence and any 9th grade science teacher will tell you that pressure and temperature are connected. The leaugue won't punish the Pats because the laws of nature apply. It will lead to them actually start marking down the pressures on a chart and actually checking them in playing conditions instead of a temp controlled room.

As far as spygate..other teams did the same thing and the league sent out a memo. Bellichick did it after the memo. the pats got fined and lost a draft pick. We should prolly look at Petes performance enhancing drug pushing if you want to look for cheating that really affects the outcome of games.

Worstsbcalleva

Check your PM's it's up in the right corner and will say you have 1 message.

pehawk

Reaction score
Incognito called a 320lb man names. He only called him names. It was stupid he was ever out of the league to begin with.

RedAlice

Reaction score
pehawk":1x8x72dv said:
Incognito called a 320lb man names. He only called him names. It was stupid he was ever out of the league to begin with.

Regardless of what happened - someone was gonna take him. Nice move for the Jets.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2k93qgbu said:
pehawk":2k93qgbu said:

Regardless of what happened - someone was gonna take him. Nice move for the Jets.

Bills.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1wdz6lk9 said:
RedAlice":1wdz6lk9 said:
pehawk":1wdz6lk9 said:

Bills.

Haha. Yes, I knew that. I just might call the Bills the Jets all season. Rex is a much bigger impression than that B team...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3mj40olo said:
I would have kicked him out for beating the shit out of his own Ferrari. Or for having the most ironic name in NFL history.

I'm kind of glad he called that guy names. That guy ended up starting games at RT for the NIners, and was easy pickings for our DE's.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":4unelo64 said:
pehawk":4unelo64 said:
I would have kicked him out for beating the shit out of his own Ferrari. Or for having the most ironic name in NFL history.

I'm kind of glad he called that guy names. That guy ended up starting games at RT for the NIners, and was easy pickings for our DE's.
He was too punked out to fight by that time.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":34sgf2w1 said:
worstsbcalleva":34sgf2w1 said:
chris98251":34sgf2w1 said:
worstsbcalleva":34sgf2w1 said:

Worstsbcalleva

Check your PM's it's up in the right corner and will say you have 1 message.

That'll do