Looks like the NFL is protecting Belecheat

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Belechick doesn't have to speak at the Indy meeting, everyone else is, NFL making an exception here to avert deflategate questions, also some more news about the game, N.E. tried to sneak in a different ball for kickers to use as well. This stuff keeps getting better and better.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I wonder what Chip Kelly, Mike Tomlin, Joe Philbin, Mike McCoy, and Sean Payton are hiding, because they're not scheduled either.

I'm also impressed at Belichick's ability to foreshadow and tamp down the conspiracy over him not speaking this year by having the foresight to also not speak at the combine last year. It's really quite impressive.

Also worth noting is that the NFL is doing a knockout job of hiding him and making sure he doesn't have talk about the deflated balls in a public forum. Really a brilliant move to hide him on The Late Show with David Letterman a couple days ago.

:th2thumbs:

pehawk

Reaction score
Damn, you got kind of owned Chris. Way to reflect poorly on the other mods.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Popeyejones":39w4dtx1 said:
I wonder what Chip Kelly, Mike Tomlin, Joe Philbin, Mike McCoy, and Sean Payton are hiding, because they're not scheduled either.

I'm also impressed at Belichick's ability to foreshadow and tamp down the conspiracy over him not speaking this year by having the foresight to also not speak at the combine last year. It's really quite impressive.

Also worth noting is that the NFL is doing a knockout job of hiding him and making sure he doesn't have talk about the deflated balls in a public forum. Really a brilliant move to hide him on The Late Show with David Letterman a couple days ago.

:th2thumbs:

Exactly why he is being hid, with new allegations coming up and his stint on Letterman, the Super Bowl Winning Coach and he isn't speaking? come on.

They had Pete and John lined up at every event they could, heck when Parcells coached he was at every place as well and he hated having to do it. Kelly and Payton are the only two that really are intrigueing and Payton is struggleing. Kelly is in hot water as well to a degree over his posssible tampering situation.

You market the product and the Super Bowl Coach telling you about how he does stuff is Marketing.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
pehawk":1d66keea said:
Damn, you got kind of owned Chris. Way to reflect poorly on the other mods.

At least I have a reflection.

redhawk253

Reaction score
I dont care about deflategate.. what i wanna know about is how did edelman get let back in the game with so many questions about him being concussed and him refusing to answer whether he was or not.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
redhawk253":xkkq5waz said:
I dont care about deflategate.. what i wanna know about is how did edelman get let back in the game with so many questions about him being concussed and him refusing to answer whether he was or not.

Because, at least according to reports and one independent witness, he received a concussion test on the sideline before going back in?