OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1iec0lmh said:
Charges dropped.

No story here.

Hardy got 17 games for dropped charges. As long as a she in a he said/she said says you disgraced the SHIELD, that's what matters.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ctrcat":11gsb0sq said:
Scottemojo":11gsb0sq said:
Charges dropped.

No story here.

Hardy got 17 games for dropped charges. As long as a she in a he said/she said says you disgraced the SHIELD, that's what matters.
If I thought you were objective, I would continue.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ctrcat":1lp3bt3t said:
Scottemojo":1lp3bt3t said:
Charges dropped.

No story here.

Hardy was found guilty by a judge. He won an appeal and got a jury trial, but they couldn't find the victim to testify in the second trial, so charges got dismissed. Apples and Oranges.

Although the NFL should still investigate the matter, it's the off season, so there's plenty of time to investigate it and see if it merits any sort of punishment by the NFL.

Also, Hardy wasn't suspended the whole season, he was put on the exempt list while his legal issues were being settled. The NFL Is now, rightfully, gathering information to decide what punishment he should receive.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
So this is a civil suit here. Most women take sexual allegations past a civil level.

I wonder why she isn't naming the other Saints players, fear of them firing back with defamation lawsuits perhaps?

Anyhue, can't see how did this POS end up as a team captain.

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
kidhawk":3k6o2vla said:
ctrcat":3k6o2vla said:
Scottemojo":3k6o2vla said:
Charges dropped.

No story here.

Hardy was found guilty by a judge. He won an appeal and got a jury trial, but they couldn't find the victim to testify in the second trial, so charges got dismissed. Apples and Oranges.

Although the NFL should still investigate the matter, it's the off season, so there's plenty of time to investigate it and see if it merits any sort of punishment by the NFL.

Also, Hardy wasn't suspended the whole season, he was put on the exempt list while his legal issues were being settled. The NFL Is now, rightfully, gathering information to decide what punishment he should receive.

By a judge that looks like this during a re-election year. A jury trial is the right of anyone that lives in NC. It also happened last May, and the league had plenty of time to suspend for the season opener, but they didn't. A hypocritical joke.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 783

jkitsune

Reaction score
ctrcat":pltl5km0 said:
kidhawk":pltl5km0 said:
ctrcat":pltl5km0 said:
Scottemojo":pltl5km0 said:
Charges dropped.

No story here.

By a judge that looks like this during a re-election year. A jury trial is the right of anyone that lives in NC. It also happened last May, and the league had plenty of time to suspend for the season opener, but they didn't. A hypocritical joke.

A judge that looks like what?

A woman?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised if that's a problem for you.

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
jkitsune":28lvvgak said:
ctrcat":28lvvgak said:
kidhawk":28lvvgak said:

A judge that looks like what?

A woman?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised if that's a problem for you.

So you say. I think a jury trial may be needed to reach a beyond a reasonable doubt conclusion on the woman part. A verdict that truly is nothing more than a judge taking a pass and referring to a jury trial, at this point holding absolutely zero legal weight whatsoever.

Hardy's (misdemeanor) charges were dropped. The end. 17 games, minimum, is the new precedent in a CBA not agreed to by the players or the league in this make up as we go madness.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I agree with you that the way it was handled with Hardy was madness.

Why you want the madness to continue I have no idea beyond your hatred of a rival.

And you know Hardy paid her to go away. Which, hey, whatever, I would prefer Roger let the legal process do it's thing before he act anyway. But it doesn't make Hardy into some kind of Saint.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2tn482qr said:

Why you want the madness to continue I have no idea beyond your hatred of a rival.

And you know Hardy paid her to go away. Which, hey, whatever, I would prefer Roger let the legal process do it's thing before he act anyway. But it doesn't make Hardy into some kind of Saint.

I see whatcha did there...

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1nj8n0lw said:

Fair enough. Madness stopped. Another idea-Sunday morning of week 2 of the 2015 NFL season the Panthers are allowed to machete chop 10% of the salary cap off of the other 31 in ways of our choosing while the Panthers are allowed to have the full cap, until the Lombardi is handed out in February 2016. That'll work.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I don't know how we got him as a team captain. I am more meh on him than anything, and if he wasn't our only pass rusher I wouldn't care if we cut him. As is the matter we are talking about, anyone know what horney juice is, or where one can procure said juice. I am married and think I need to give my wife some.