Lions release Reggie Bush

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Would be bad PR too...with the USC connection and all that happened.

pehawk

Reaction score
I did want Reggie before they picked up Percy. I think the Hawks offense kind of needs a multipurpose RB/Waterbug type option. He did date that Paris Kardashian chick as well...bonus.

OP
OP
HawkFan72

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1o5dwtsg said:

Why would his USC connection have anything to do with him being a bad punt returner? ;)

farhat

Reaction score
His USC connection doesn't matter. With or without Reggie Bush, USC's "scandal" will be something Pete has to deal with. I think most people have moved on.

The problem with Reggie is his durability. He has only played 16 games in a season 2 out of 8 seasons. Do you want to go into games saying: Reggie is questionable. And then after we lose say: "Oh well, we didn't have all our players healthy." Some guys just are not durable. Reggie is one of them.

crosfam

Reaction score
If he would come for the vet minimum, with incentives for return yards and touchdowns - I would welcome him. I'm am sure nobody cares much about the public relations. He has maybe 2-3 years left, at most.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":2jeetxp5 said:

So I'm guessing that you're also not in favor of signing Suh should the possibility arise?

Rat

Reaction score
He looks like he still has it. Can't trust him to stay healthy, but we're deep enough at RB where we wouldn't really have to.

I'd most likely pass, but wouldn't be upset if it did happen.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Want a better and cheaper version of Reggie Bush? Take Ameer Abdullah in the draft.

Greenhell

Reaction score
cdallan":1vmj9wt3 said:
No thanks. Would rather have Blair Bush. Or even Kate Bush.

I'd just like bush. Big ol' messy bush.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Amazing pure athlete, but not much of a football player. Not a huge fan. Especially with our offensive line, the poor bastard would get eaten alive since he doesn't know how to run after contact.