Harry Douglas WR released by Falcons

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/571325148286087169[/tweet]

pehawk

Reaction score
Quinn has made two good moves already. Douglas has absolutely no "dog" in him. And Jackson treated Atlanta like a resort.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":1mxjpsq8 said:
Quinn has made two good moves already. Douglas has absolutely no "dog" in him. And Jackson treated Atlanta like a resort.
Perfect summation of those two. Douglas was as soft as 4 ply, Jackson was playing out a string. Too bad Atlanta isn't the focus of HBO this year, it would be such a contrast to the faux tough guy act from last year.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I quite liked Douglas, but they saved $3.5m with less than a mil dead so it makes sense. Wonder what the market is for a 30 year old that put up 1000 yards in 2013 but has been average for the rest of his career?

Maybe Atlanta are gearing up to go hard after Julius Thomas. This is a good RB class and I'm guessing the Falcons will take a couple. Got holes on both lines but their secondary is solid. Would make more sense for them to go after a guy like Thomas than Maxwell imo but that D is the main thing that needs sorting out and there's some nice D-line talent in FA.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He makes the ocassional highlight catch but doesn't show up for a long time. If he had a 1000 yard season, it was because people were too busy covering other receivers.

marko358

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3syx42nd said:
hes got the hottest wife in the league. That's got to count for something.
You can't post something like this and omit pics.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
lol Sorry was on my phone and didn't know how to post pics.

I think she was even a Miss Georgia.

melissa-riso-pi.vresize.940.529.high.0.jpg

Kierra3.png

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Makeup is amazing shite. I'd like to see her without Makeup. I've seen women that fell out of the ugly tree, knocked by branches on the way down look edible with good Makeup.

Vetamur

Reaction score
ivotuk":3loichxo said:
He makes the ocassional highlight catch but doesn't show up for a long time. If he had a 1000 yard season, it was because people were too busy covering other receivers.
Opposite , it was the season that one of the two main guys missed almost the whole season and the other missed time as well so he was the number 2 receiver all season long in their pass heavy offense

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
HawkMeat":3cka4ef4 said:
Makeup is amazing shite. I'd like to see her without Makeup. I've seen women that fell out of the ugly tree, knocked by branches on the way down look edible with good Makeup.

She was on Hard Knocks a lot. Looked like a natural beauty on film :D

Subzero717

Reaction score
HawkMeat":33fe3tkb said:

Show me a side by side of a chick like that, that is fugly with no make up.