Lance Moore Released

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He had a pretty quiet season last year on Pitt. A lot of that had to do with injuries, and the emergence of Martavis Bryant. Anyone know if he still has what it takes to be a # 3 or #4 WR? He can also do punt returns, and I think kick returns.

My guess is he is probably a more complete WR than say a Jacoby Jones or Tedd Ginn. Probably not as good of a returner as those guys though.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
I miss Lance Moore on our offense. Though he seems more like he's a product of our system.

Wouldn't hurt to kick the tires, I still think he has something left in the tank.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":3n20bebz said:
I miss Lance Moore on our offense. Though he seems more like he's a product of our system.

Wouldn't hurt to kick the tires, I still think he has something left in the tank.

I always thought of him as a really nice #3 WR when he was on New Orleans. Not sure how great of a fit he is on Seattle, because his skill set seems very similar to most of the WR's we already have. I could be wrong as I don't know a ton about Moore, but he seems like another small-ish WR who's strong point is probably his route running.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":qzlfp28j said:
BlackandGolden":qzlfp28j said:

I always thought of him as a really nice #3 WR when he was on New Orleans. Not sure how great of a fit he is on Seattle, because his skill set seems very similar to most of the WR's we already have. I could be wrong as I don't know a ton about Moore, but he seems like another small-ish WR who's strong point is probably his route running.

Yes, Moore was a typical #3 WR that not only ran good routes but made some very difficult catches. He had career high 10 TD in 2008 and his first 1000 yards receiving season in 2012.He'd pretty much be an effective target in the endzone for Russell Wilson.