CJ Spiller

kearly

Reaction score
Can't see it. If Seattle replaced Lynch with Spiller, who would be the team's tough yardage back? Who would be the guy to establish the toughness on offense? There are some good 'tough' RBs in this draft, I see that as being a much more likely alternative.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
I see him as a dynamic playmaker, returning punts and kicks and change of pace guy

Bobblehead

Reaction score
kearly":3izobu1s said:
Can't see it. If Seattle replaced Lynch with Spiller, who would be the team's tough yardage back? Who would be the guy to establish the toughness on offense? There are some good 'tough' RBs in this draft, I see that as being a much more likely alternative.

mmmm.. we don't run on tough yardage.

Seriously, though, I don't think the OP had in mind to replace LYnch.

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
Yeah, primarily a KR/PR. And change of pace. You wouldn't the kind of production your used to with Lynch. From my recollection he was/is fast, could he be used for jet sweeps? How's his hands? Would he be good for wheel routes?

Ozzy

Reaction score
kearly":34d4nbhp said:

Michael is capable of picking up the tough yards.