Patriots Decline Vince Wolfolk

uncle fester

Reaction score
I like him as a player. As the OP says, he demands a lot of attention in the middle, allowing others to get through.

(I even laughed when he deliberately jumped prior to the snap and flattened Wilson on his first offensive play vs NE in his rookie year. )

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Wilfork would be a nice addition to the DL. Maybe not a starter but at least in the rotation and as depth. While Williams did a nice job, he's not a Mebane type (Guys that can take on double teams, etc)....Wilfork is. Having someone to help spell Mebane and not lose any ground on DL would be an upgrade.

OP
OP
dutchcoug

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Would Wolfolk be capable of being a rotational player? I mean, can he get on and off the field in enough time to not get to many men on the field? 8)

kearly

Reaction score
He might have a year left, but IMO he should probably retire if NE doesn't take him back for a lesser deal. Entering 2015, he's the DT equivalent of late-career Champ Bailey IMO.

knownone

Reaction score
kearly":2wchq2s2 said:
He might have a year left, but IMO he should probably retire if NE doesn't take him back for a lesser deal. Entering 2015, he's the DT equivalent of late-career Champ Bailey IMO.
You're kidding right? Wilfork isn't what he once was but he can still play, the dude is still one the of the best against the run.