OP
OP
Hyak

Hyak

Reaction score
Not my choice but he should impact the market of vet WR's if he hits FA

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
True. And that would be a good thing for us like you say. I might trade for him for something like a 7th round pick with the guarantee that his contract be completely restructured to number two or three money or less. But I'd rather they just stay completely away from him.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He's never been a great deep threat. More of a possession receiver and a big red zone threat. I'd much rather have Andre Johnson or Brandon Marshall. And like someone mentioned, he doesn't have great hands, a lot of drops in KC.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't cut him ages ago.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":27wvem9b said:
The Chiefs just aren't that smart. It's kind of like the fact that the last quarterback they drafted was Todd Blackledge and this is in a quarterback driven league.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":haj4xm16 said:
He's never been a great deep threat. More of a possession receiver and a big red zone threat. I'd much rather have Andre Johnson or Brandon Marshall. And like someone mentioned, he doesn't have great hands, a lot of drops in KC.

A redzone threat with 0 TDs last season. Doesn't sound like much of a threat to me.

Reaction score
hawkfan68":228dqz6f said:
Hawk-Lock":228dqz6f said:

A redzone threat with 0 TDs last season. Doesn't sound like much of a threat to me.
No KC Recievers had any TD's last year.

knownone

Reaction score
I may be in the minority, but I really like Bowe. He's a solid #2, if he didn't have Alex Smith as his QB maybe he'd have more production.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
hawkfan68":8ezzadcy said:
Hawk-Lock":8ezzadcy said:

That falls more on KC's offense. I believe not ONE WR caught a TD for them last season. But if you look at his career numbers, he has faired well in the endzone. He has had 5 seasons of at least 5 TD's, and his best year he caught 15 TD's.

Regardless of stats, if he were to play on our team he would become the best red-zone target by default.

drrew

Reaction score
kearly":2vqibsi0 said:

Had a really ugly contract where the cap implications made it so they couldn't really do anything until now. They're still going to take a $9m dead money hit when they get rid of him now, but it was $12m+ last offseason.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd be OK with Bowe. I wouldn't blame him if he wants to be in an offense where he gets more action though. He'd get more action here than in Kansas City, but probably not a lot more.