Whats your favorite non-Seahawks NFL rivalry?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Steelers vs Ravens is always good. Always physical.

I also like Philly vs Dallas. Philly has been my 2nd favorite team back to the days of Randall Cunningham, now because of Chip Kelly. I always love to see them beat the Cowboys.

swagcity21

Reaction score
Probably one that no one would think is Chicago/ Detroit. Doesn't matter what there records are or who's hurt they always play physical and you can count on one or two plays that just make you shake your head.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Redskins-Cowboys.

I was a Redskins fan growing up, Billy Kilmer and his wounded ducks, Sonny Jurgensen, Ken Houston, Charley Taylor, Larry Brown and so forth, and even on through the Joe Gibbs years with Theismann-Riggins-Hogs. Part of it was I hated Dallas presenting itself as "America's Team". But if there's any player I admire and respect almost above all others, it would have to be Roger Staubach.

These days, I don't follow or care enough to watch the games; too busy with all things Seahawiks.

Other rivalries that are interesting to watch:

Rams-49ers; the Rams give the Niners fits the last few years, just like they do us.
Baltimore-Pittsburgh, always a smash-mouth slugfest.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Now I do like either one of these teams but Broncos - Patriots has been good since Peyton went to Denver

Tical21

Reaction score
Probably Bears/Packers. There is some really, really deeply rooted dislike there. Steelers/Ravens was great over the past decade, don't see the same thing now.

pehawk

Reaction score
Steelers v Ravens now, I guess? There's not many good rivalries now.

That Falcons v NO game late last year was dope. That's hopeful. The Raiders sucking is killing some great potential rivalries.

Growing up I loved the AFCE. Grogan, O'Brien, Kelly, Marino...loved all that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I like Packers/Vikings too. There have been some great games in the past with those two.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Love Bal and Pit. Always watch those games.

I also like NE and Buf.

Latest posts