Lots of teams after Jordan Cameron

hawknation2015

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/574698867972685826[/tweet]

He has a concussion history. Also a history with Carroll, though he didn't play much at SC.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
His concussion history scares me, especially with Seattle's long tradition of being unable to keep tight ends healthy.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1plc7e7v said:
His concussion history scares me, especially with Seattle's long tradition of being unable to keep tight ends healthy.

What scares me is Russell's tendency to throw high over the middle and putting our WR/TE in compromising situations where injury risk increases. Cameron without concussion is a Luke Willson with better catching ability

drdiags

Reaction score
If I am Cameron, I probably would go to a pass heavy team, which right now is the Broncos since J Thomas may move on.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm surprised. I thought his market would be really light because of his concussion issues.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
drdiags":uneh72bw said:
If I am Cameron, I probably would go to a pass heavy team, which right now is the Broncos since J Thomas may move on.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. Though, he may also look at where he might fit in over the long haul. Perhaps signing with a team like Seattle, esp with Beastmode coming back, he has less opportunity to get re-injured? He would know he has the QB capable of lighting it up.