Seahawks out of hunt for Andre Johnson (Signed w/ Colts)

bbsplitter

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DDMon710/status/575435079310184448[/tweet]

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Can't imagine Johnson and Graham with Lynch, Wilson, and Baldwin. On a lesser note: Kearse, Willson and Matthews.

Seahawks then can go OL heavy, nab a returner and shut all the cry babies up.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":q0wr81b3 said:
Can't imagine Johnson and Graham with Lynch, Wilson, and Baldwin. On a lesser note: Kearse, Willson and Matthews.

Seahawks then can go OL heavy, nab a returner and shut all the cry babies up.

Yeah, makes you wonder about the obvious need at TE plus enticing AJ w/a solid QB and now TE along with the Beast, DB and Kearse..........our FO always surprises - and hits more than misses.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Just to clear it up if anyone was wondering later, Danny tagged the wrong Clayton account on twitter, but this was reported on the radio from what I know. Credit to poster that posted this on the thread on NFL Nation.

CHawK247

Reaction score
AJ, Baldwin, Graham, Kearse, and Matthews? Idk..it just seems to good to be true.

Veilside

Reaction score
It's gonna be real hard to keep him from Indy with Gore going there now.

OP
OP
bbsplitter

bbsplitter

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1plfkz29 said:
Just to clear it up if anyone was wondering later, Danny tagged the wrong Clayton account on twitter, but this was reported on the radio from what I know. Credit to poster that posted this on the thread on NFL Nation.

Sorry didn't see that. Marko358 posted in Nation forum.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1ir1488p said:
dontbelikethat":1ir1488p said:

Sorry didn't see that. Marko358 posted in Nation forum.

It's all good, it obviously is Seahawks news anyways and it'll get more attention here. Just wanted to clear up the twitter thing.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wouldn't hold my breath on this.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock/status/575445206528454656[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sounds more like Johnson is just looking for a way to bring his value up in contract talks with the Colts. Not that I'd complain one bit if they fell through and he did come here, I just won't be expecting it

OP
OP
bbsplitter

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I wonder what his end motivation will be for who he signs with. It almost seems like the same situation. Young stud QB, iffy O-line, (now) fairly equal WR Corps. Hawks definitely have better D, less $ though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He's going to be a Colt. All the momentum looks like it's headed towards that. Pagano recruited him to the U and would be his HC, he flew there with his buddy Frank Gore, wants to be the guy in a good Offense and Indy just opened up a hole there...

I'm not holding my breath.

King Dog

Reaction score
Every time the Hawks had a big FA supposedly "in the bag" last year, they signed somewhere else.

Welcome to Seattle Andre :D

OP
OP
bbsplitter

bbsplitter

Reaction score
While it is most likely that he signs with the Colts because of all the factors (best buds w/Gore, previous scouting/coaching history), I am hearing that if he leaves Colts without a contract, he will in fact visit Seahawks. So it might not be likely but it's interesting that it sounds like the Hawks are still going after him.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Andre and Jimmy Graham? Boy, that'd be a different looking offense.

Andre has been the guy I've been wanting more than anybody, but not getting my hopes up too high...