Dwayne Bowe cut .....(Signs with Browns)

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Was expected to happen ..... Thoughts on where he goes??

I could have seem him being a target before Jimmy, especially him being a cap casualty so it wouldn't effect draft pick compensation.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
KEEP THIS FRIGGING BUM AWAY FROM SEATTLE. BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE IN THE SPORT! HE IS NOT A COMPETITOR!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
What's the deal? I always thought he was a pretty good receiver?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bowe hasn't been a good WR in several years. Would not touch with a ten foot pole

BlueBlood

Reaction score
6'2 and much better than Kearse.. Hes worth a look and probably comes cheap. If he was signed some of you people would change your tune in a hurry.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No. I've never seen someone repeatedly quit on his team, himself, and almost every individual play, as frequently as DB...so his innitials are appropriate.

I would rather have Kearse 11 times out of 10.

Seriously... Do you see the dead cap KC has due to releasing him? It was straight up hatred of him and his poor work eithc that caused them to do that.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":25mqdixu said:
BlueBlood":25mqdixu said:
6'2 and much better than Kearse..

Not even close. He's as useful as a centipede with a wooden leg

Are you like, Joking? This is weird how low you people are on Bowe. He will, if he has a quarterback, have a great year. I hope he doesnt end up in Arizona or St Louis.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bowe is talented dude but he has horrible hands and no heart. At the same time he is talented and hasn't had a QB in KC, i wouldn't mind taking a shot on him for a real cheap deal.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
getnasty":207nk5ka said:
Bowe is talented dude but he has horrible hands and no heart. At the same time he is talented and hasn't had a QB in KC, i wouldn't mind taking a shot on him for a real cheap deal.

His hands are fine, everyone would wear out playing the lame duck throwers hes had. Maclin wont touch 1,000 yards.

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
IIRC isn't his hand strength/finger control almost non-existent from repeated jammings/dislocations/breaks? I thought a couple of years ago, that came up in a press conference with a coach. Add that to his piss-poor attitude and you get an EMPHATIC NO from me.