Cromartie got paid!!! Signs with Jets 32 million

ringless

Reaction score
Cromartie agreed Thursday to a four-year, $32 million contract, a league source told ESPN. After two years apart, the Jets' cornerback tandem from 2010 to 2012 will be reunited.

Wow that seems like a lot for a guy thats about to turn 31.... I was totally expecting maybe 12 million less or so....

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Thats 102 million for two CB's, and while I know thats not all guaranteed that really blows my mind. Especially since one is about to turn 31

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1v9xby4v said:
How long before they start missing Idzik?
At least GangGreen has something to look forward to when the games begin.

Idzik sat on his hands... a do-nothing GM.

ivotuk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":24s786zc said:
SomersetHawk":24s786zc said:
How long before they start missing Idzik?
At least GangGreen has something to look forward to when the games begin.

Idzik sat on his hands... a do-nothing GM.

I think he was prepping the overhead to sign free agents, WRs, RBs, DBs, maybe a QB if one became available. But Geno Smith isn't his fault.

kearly

Reaction score
That's probably the fakest $32 million contract ever. That said, even if they bail after one year and the final cost is much smaller, that's a crazy amount of money to give an old corner who hasn't had a good season since 2012.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":abmcf6a7 said:
That's probably the fakest $32 million contract ever. That said, even if they bail after one year and the final cost is much smaller, that's a crazy amount of money to give an old corner who hasn't had a good season since 2012.
Imagine all the baby momma texts he got after that deal went public.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Scottemojo":15x9632d said:
kearly":15x9632d said:

lmao. how many kids does he have again? 11? 12?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":2yf7ijxx said:
Scottemojo":2yf7ijxx said:
kearly":2yf7ijxx said:

lmao. how many kids does he have again? 11? 12?

How are we supposed to tell you that if he can't tell ya that?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Jets are gearing up to go after the Pats. If I were Brady, I would be scared this coming season. AFC East finally building teams to go after him.
Ndamekong Suh in Miami.
Great corners in NY.
Buffalo is not too bad either.
It is about time these guys raise the level of competition in the NFC East. Tired of seeing Brady have a free ride to playoff and sometimes SB every year.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Yes, when was the last team any of the other 3 teams were truly a real contender in the last 10 years. I don't really care for any of the teams being in the AFC, never really liked that division in particular. But it has been a really exciting offseason and I'm really interested to see how that division plays out this year

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1af3bdif said:
kearly":1af3bdif said:
His game days will be garnished at least 12 different ways.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1ifbbs2o said:
kearly":1ifbbs2o said:

LMAO, he's going to miss all the OTA's to be in court for child support 12 times.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It's a good year to be a FA CB. There's no supply, and teams are desperate. These are guys are pulling like double what they'd make in other years.

AZ signed Cromartie for one-year/$3.25 million last year.