Eagles working out Tim Tebow (seriously!)

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Lmfao too bad Percy is off the Market. It'd be Florida all over again. At this point I feel that Chip is intercoursing with everyone.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":385334nx said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OrFan

Reaction score
Thank goodness for Chip Kelly. NFL fans needed a good laugh, and he is providing it!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Got to keep the NFL in the news every day !!! makes ESPN and NFL plenty of money.

knownone

Reaction score
I hope they don't sign him. I hate hearing about Tebow when he's not on my team, can't even imagine how bad it will be if he is.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
knownone":2nl7yj84 said:
I hope they don't sign him. I hate hearing about Tebow when he's not on my team, can't even imagine how bad it will be if he is.

Yeah, can't stand hearing about such an average at best QB all the time.

olyfan63

Reaction score
In Chip Kelly's system, Tebow could actually be viable. Run the same play 5 times in a row, with multiple options and run or pass read, kind of the Russell Wilson read option on steroids, and maybe Kelly could make it work with Tebow. With no huddle, no substitutions, that really narrows down the range of defenses Tebow would have to read.

But yeah, Kelly is probably just yanking our collective chain on this. I say sign Tebow for vet min and put him on the 90 man roster, why not. Chip can always cut him later.