STlL RED ALICE is banned from all STL RAMS SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlice

Reaction score
WHY IS RED ALICE BANNED ON ALL RAMS SITES? ONLY STL WHORES ALLOWED?

SO, it seems that my posting comments about the possible Rams MOVE to LA on THIS SEAHAWK site, has caused me to be banned on ALL Rams sites.

STL has an issue with me.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT IN ALL CAPS:

NOTHING I HAVE SAID, WAS SAID ON A STL SITE.

THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY HERE

SEEMS SOME RAMS FANS IN STL ARE UNHAPPY WITH ME, ONE OF THE TRUEST RAMS FANS THAT EXISTS.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Welcome back Red Alice. People can't stand individuality, they prefer sheep, all bleating plaintively in their herd, patting each other on the back reassuringly so that they can all feel better about themselves.

YOU disrupted that. It started as a small ripple here at Seahawks.net and built in to a tidal wave that wiped out their little pool of serenity, and might I say sterility and senility.

NICE JOB! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Thank you Ivo.

What I have done is beyond what STL fans can acknowledge.

I made Rams accepted on about 10 fan sitess and fun. i love them.

THEIR "stl rams" reps: my god. Ramzfanz or idiots. so embarrassed by them.....

Let's see: STL idiiot fans? or real fans? hmmmmm...welll, I am only banned on STL sties, cuz: um????

real fans. REAL fans do not act stupid.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
It is true tho. I am banned on every single Rams Fan site based in STl.

They are mad I post on other fans sites and liked.

STL people. I cannot relate to them anyway. Must be a horrid place to live.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I used to love the Greatest Show on Turf, Kurt Warner is one of my heroes because of his story. I'm a sucker for the underdog, but then again aren't most fans?

I think where the problem comes in is the type of fans that St Louis has neglected to cultivate. The team has been bad, ownership has been fractured over the years, they came there from LA and we know how lazy those fans are. Just a lot of bad karma surrounding the team, a real lack of continuity, so it has attracted fair weather fans who are miserable and don't want to hear anything bad. Talk about head in the sand.

Kronke will make it a successful franchise but the next 2 years are going to be painful. He's one of the reasons the NFL has suspended the blackouts. They know that they need to keep the Ram fan base alive so they don't dare black games out at a time when fans will refuse to support a team that is going to move.

Once he gets his new stadium built, and the team moved, fans old and new can feel confident in their fandom and it will grow.

I see this as the same thing as the Browns moving to Baltimore. The owner didn't feel that Cleveland had the right atmosphere to produce a winning team but Baltimore did. And you know what? He was right. One can always claim that with Ozzy the "Browns" would have had success too, but would they have been able to keep quality free agents?

I think the Greatest Show on Turf was a wonderful boost for St Louis fans, but that's a baseball town. Without Kurt Warner they can't seem to get back on track. And look what Kurt did with a perennial loser in the Cardinals! Why Whisenhunt wasn't coach of the year was beyond me. The Bidwells were notoriously cheap and the Cardinals had never won anything of note. But of course they gave it the Steelers head coach who was handed a Superbowl caliber team. sad.

Anyway, a shiny new stadium, and a new lease on life will do the Rams some good and I believe in 2018 they will be good again. Sadly, just about the time all their talent starts to leave.

I have never in my life seen such a talent laden team suck so bad. No wonder Ram fans are so sensitive. :34853_doh:

ivotuk

Reaction score
PS, I edited the 2 letters at the beginning of your title. The F word, even masked is a big no no here.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
how does a hawk fan explain my heart?

correct except for.

I loved and was in love with and will always adore Kw. Only issue: STL.

I keep going there. This is WHY they hate me. I go, as in I actual visit go to STL. I got there about every month. I buy tickets and go to RAMS games.

I am not talking about something I DO NOT KNOW.

the actual people in STL: HATE the RAMS. is fact. Is horrible.

the "online" peeps adore them. So, they got the "mom's basement vote." I have yet to meet a real person in STL who supports the Rams in five times being there in the last 6 months.

ME: the BEST RAMS FAN ever. and now, all their sites ban me.....they not only HATE the RAMS in person, they HATE RAMS FANS IN GENERAL.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
ivotuk":wzzywcms said:
PS, I edited the 2 letters at the beginning of your title. The F word, even masked is a big no no here.

sorry!!! This may go no where But, the one site now banning me after "swearing" that me being there was "only based on what I say there" and now......I have not logged onto that site until someone told me I was banned there

I actuallly learned I was banned from someone else, then tried to log on. I did not actual post to learn it.

This from the owner who told me I was only accountable as a Rams fan. WELL: obvious: he is a STL fan. And a LIAR. and A HYPOCRITYE

As I am fair: he is not.

original poster

Reaction score
You're certainly welcome here fella. The more decent Rams, Cards and 49'ers fans we have here the better IMO.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2matkz8n said:
That's some good drunk posting.

I am banned for stating my opinion: on this site. Not cuz I like to drunk post. Hell, I do that all the time everywhere. Out of 32 teams, the only one who bans me is my team cuz I don't like the city they are in and they don't like me stating my opinion. Midwest values and all.

In the midwest they say they are all "American" then ban people for FREE SPEACH. the UM thing our constitution is based on. That is so midwest like. Disrespecting free speach. Yep, the midwest. I'm lke lynched.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3dqa2obz said:
volsunghawk":3dqa2obz said:
That's some good drunk posting.

I am banned for stating my opinion: on this site. Not cuz I like to drunk post. Hell, I do that all the time everywhere. Out of 32 teams, the only one who bans me is my team cuz I don't like the city they are in and they don't like me stating my opinion. Midwest values and all.

In the midwest they say they are all "American" then ban people for FREE SPEACH. the UM thing our constitution is based on. That is so midwest like. Disrespecting free speach. Yep, the midwest. I'm lke lynched.

You better look up what free speach actually means, and while you're at it, look up what free speech actually means.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
My sympathies Alice. Maybe if the outraged "fans" spent more time actually supporting the team and less worrying about what a poster says on another website the team would stay in St.L. Oh well, they belong in LA in my opinion so no tears from here. Just need to go back to those gorgeous blue and white unis (we've had that discussion before).

Largent80

Reaction score
Geez Alice, I don't know how you can be banned there without posting what you say here, over there. That sucks.

I really hope they move back to L.A. (as a former L.A. Ram fan).

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":2xydqkvb said:
WHY IS RED ALICE BANNED ON ALL RAMS SITES? ONLY STL WHORES ALLOWED?

SO, it seems that my posting comments about the possible Rams MOVE to LA on THIS SEAHAWK site, has caused me to be banned on ALL Rams sites.

STL has an issue with me.

... has issue with you.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":32a5twgb said:

correct except for.

I keep going there. This is WHY they hate me. I go, as in I actual visit go to STL. I got there about every month. I buy tickets and go to RAMS games.

the "online" peeps adore them. So, they got the "mom's basement vote." I have yet to meet a real person in STL who supports the Rams in five times being there in the last 6 months.

ME: the BEST RAMS FAN ever. and now, all their sites ban me.....they not only HATE the RAMS in person, they HATE RAMS FANS IN GENERAL.

Edited for attacking poster. The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":ju9km1xf said:
RedAlice":ju9km1xf said:

correct except for.

The fans that outdraw LA with a metropolitan area population 1/6 that of LA! Still outdraw LA after 10 straight years of record breaking losing football. Fans that pay the taxes for the stadium they built and LA still refuses to build! The fans that paid the PSLs and now are being threatened to buy new PSLs and build a new stadium! Yet St. Louis fans keep paying. Question is: Why are LA fans such pompous deadbeats?
Games in your stadium sound like they're being played in a TV studio with no live audience. Whether or not you've outdrawn LA (and I'm guessing that's only in the latter part of the team's time in the LA area, not in the 50s, 60s and 70s) it appears from the outside that the town really isn't a football town. Just sayin' as a neutral observer...........

Status
Not open for further replies.