Tebow to Niners?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That would be awwwwesoommme! Couldn't wait for our resident niner spindoctors to polish that turd.......... If only it was real. Check the date today.

Vetamur

Reaction score
TAB420":2u8qek89 said:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/03/20/49ers-reported-to-have-interest-in-tim-tebow/

That article is 3 years old.....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Vetamur":3u4rezd2 said:
TAB420":3u4rezd2 said:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/03/20/49ers-reported-to-have-interest-in-tim-tebow/

I was going to point that out earlier but I got busy doing something else. And figured it was some kind of April Fool's gag.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":26aojpj0 said:
Vetamur":26aojpj0 said:
TAB420":26aojpj0 said:

I was going to point that out earlier but I got busy doing something else. And figured it was some kind of April Fool's gag.
It may be, but it's also posted at Webzone.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3mp09rfo said:
That would be awwwwesoommme! Couldn't wait for our resident niner spindoctors to polish that turd.......... If only it was real. Check the date today.

Even if it were true, there's not enough polish to make that turd shine. Unless they intend on using him as the new waterboy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":9nh9z8ox said:
MizzouHawkGal":9nh9z8ox said:
Vetamur":9nh9z8ox said:
TAB420":9nh9z8ox said:

It may be, but it's also posted at Webzone.

Webzone does an April Fools gag every year.

They also make it so that when you post anything something is added. Right now it says stuff like "Legion of Boom will be our Doom" and the like after you post anything. You can't delete it either. Some peeps go nuts because they don't understand what's happening. LOL.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
That's why I questioned it, but it was on their main site. Also they just fired one of the best coaches in the league so I put nothing past them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
They already have one QB that can't throw, why not two!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Didn't know they were hiring a team chaplain. Whenever a Niner is arrested, they could just point to him and say... "But, Tebow!"

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Tempest_Crow":1bj3dov3 said:
Sgt. Largent":1bj3dov3 said:

Ahh man that's not fair.....true...but not fair. Lol.
True but he still must master the Super Bowl losing int before he can reach the expert level in inability to throw.

Largent80

Reaction score
Please make it happen. We already have tons to laugh at them about but this would be bukkake.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1c2cipbv said:
Tempest_Crow":1c2cipbv said:
Sgt. Largent":1c2cipbv said:

True but he still must master the Super Bowl losing int before he can reach the expert level in inability to throw.

INT or 3 incomplete passes, they both equal a loss. But hay, at least CK came back and got that INT in the NFCC game the next year on the last drive. Who was that against again?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3gws84zi said:
Tempest_Crow":3gws84zi said:
Sgt. Largent":3gws84zi said:

Thanks for providing and yet another example. Not even in the smack shack trolling. This comment would get a Seahawk fan banned on the webzone.

But in here it really is just comedy gold. It amazes me how you and livinginhwktwon don't see that your jabs just come across as snippets from the jilted girlfriend. You know the one you don't care about any more.

It must kill you knowing we told you everything that is now coming to fruition. Well you might wanna find a way to get it off your mind because the future doesn't look to bright for your team or for your desire for the Seahawks to falter.

It really has gotten to the point were I really feel a little sorry for you guys. Sorry Brotato but the truth hurts sometimes.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RichNhansom":30wbi6sg said:
5_Golden_Rings":30wbi6sg said:
Tempest_Crow":30wbi6sg said:
Sgt. Largent":30wbi6sg said:

Thanks for providing and yet another example. Not even in the smack shack trolling. This comment would get a Seahawk fan banned on the webzone.

But in here it really is just comedy gold. It amazes me how you and livinginhwktwon don't see that your jabs just come across as snippets from the jilted girlfriend. You know the one you don't care about any more.

It must kill you knowing we told you everything that is now coming to fruition. Well you might wanna find a way to get it off your mind because the future doesn't look to bright for your team or for your desire for the Seahawks to falter.

It really has gotten to the point were I really feel a little sorry for you guys. Sorry Brotato but the truth hurts sometimes.

Impressive peripheral vision you have where you somehow managed to notice and comment on the posts I responded to. I am astonished how you were able to see that my response was identical in theme as the ones I responded to. I truly am amazed that you would notice both my post and those.

It is refreshing to see that you have no bias that could possibly cause you to miss that the posts I responded to were of identical nature to my response.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Laloosh":l2jrd67e said:
Didn't know they were hiring a team chaplain. Whenever a Niner is arrested, they could just point to him and say... "But, Tebow!"
Tebow could help him "find God" and get a reduced sentence.