San Francisco's Aaron Lynch has a message for the Seahawks

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
LINK: http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/4/26/8 ... s-comments

Let me tell you now this is one lucky ass squad this year, let me hold my tongue cuz god knows on the field i aint holding shit back. Im so ready for this season to start and show the world that the #Niners aint nobody to **** wit. Seattle better get they mothaf***** mind right and put on they helmet and tighten the **** out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some f**** blocks off. We is #WARREADY #LynchMobb #49ers

What a clown.

Exittium

Reaction score
Wait... What freaking college did he go to? Did he even go or skip the English portion?.. It amazes me how most the NFL are college educated, yet they still somehow sound and act like they're dumb as hell. Must have taken a few too many hits

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Exittium":f3krf8zk said:
Wait... What freaking college did he go to? Did he even go or skip the English portion?.. It amazes me how most the NFL are college educated, yet they still somehow sound and act like they're dumb as hell. Must have taken a few too many hits
The majority of NFL players never had to actually do classwork in college if they didn't want to. Welcome to Entitled Athletes 101. :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Oh relax. LOL.

If you are the top dog, peeps aren't gonna like you. Get over it.

Who is he? He was one of the Niners 5th round picks (OLB) last year and in limited opportunity had 6 sacks. Some of us were actually surprised that the Niners are bringing Brooks because we thought Lynch would take over that spot this year.

College? Notre Dame and then transferred to South Florida. Had some off the field issues. Remember last year when there was a trainer who said something about how the Niners don't value work ethic because they took a player from his school? That was Aaron Lynch.

It does make me cringe tho when I see the way kids who spent at least a few years in college write. Lost art form.

Honestly, I think this has less to do with Seattle (although being embarrassed on Thanksgiving with the turkey on the 50 and being swept probably didn't leave a good taste) and more to do with the constant public perception that the Niners are going to suck this year. Peeps tell you that enough and it becomes a mantra to prove them wrong.

Probably never should have said it as it only fuels the fire of Seattle fans and players, but really not a big deal.

Honestly, one of the question marks on him before he was drafted was motivation and that's a reason he fell, so him being salty like that is a plus in my book. :D I can see how the target of his ill-advised rant might feel differently though.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2muco1nl said:
Marvin49":2muco1nl said:
Oh relax. LOL.

Who is he? He was one of the Niners 5th round picks (OLB) last year and in limited opportunity had 6 sacks. Some of us were actually surprised that the Niners are bringing Brooks because we thought Lynch would take over that spot this year.

College? Notre Dame and then transferred to South Florida. Had some off the field issues. Remember last year when there was a trainer who said something about how the Niners don't value work ethic because they took a player from his school? That was Aaron Lynch.

It does make me cringe tho when I see the way kids who spent at least a few years in college write. Lost art form.

Honestly, I think this has less to do with Seattle (although being embarrassed on Thanksgiving with the turkey on the 50 and being swept probably didn't leave a good taste) and more to do with the constant public perception that the Niners are going to suck this year. Peeps tell you that enough and it becomes a mantra to prove them wrong.

Probably never should have said it as it only fuels the fire of Seattle fans and players, but really not a big deal.

So you are telling us to not read into it...and then you proceeded to read into it? Haha, man that is pretty classic. You don't need to defend every stupid thing a 49er says, you do know that right?

Who said don't read into it? Take from it whatever you want. I just think its funny how peeps get all butt-hurt over stuff like this considering the amount of talking your own team does. If you are gonna sit on top of the mountain, peeps are gonna take shots at ya. Get used to it.

I saw a Seahawk fan this morning post on a pic posted by Kap asking him to comment on that quote. Really? Is it really that big a deal to you (and by you I mean THAT poster, not YOU)?

Lynch would have been better off saying nothing, but it ain't a big deal. From my perspective its a positive because one of the knocks on him before the draft was motivation. Sounds like he's motivated now. :D

hawknation2015

Reaction score
One thing that should be noted is that although Aaron Lynch has good length, strength, quickness off the ball, and pass rushing fundamentals, he is not even close to a hard hitter. He's much more of a wrap up and slowly drag you to the ground with his body weight kind of tackler. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that . . . only that he is not much of a threat as a striker. Any posture about the Seahawks better "tighten the F out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some Fing blocks off" is just that, posturing from a poser.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1om6uxjl said:
One thing that should be noted is that although Aaron Lynch has good length, strength, quickness off the ball, and pass rushing fundamentals, he is not even close to a hard hitter. He's much more of a wrap up and slowly drag you to the ground with his body weight kind of tackler. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that . . . only that he is not much of a threat as a striker. Any posture about the Seahawks better "tighten the F out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some Fing blocks off" is just that, posturing from a poser.

Well that's just totally....

....true. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2nwfwkw2 said:
Marvin49":2nwfwkw2 said:
FlyHawksFly":2nwfwkw2 said:
Marvin49":2nwfwkw2 said:
Oh relax. LOL.

So you are telling us to not read into it...and then you proceeded to read into it? Haha, man that is pretty classic. You don't need to defend every stupid thing a 49er says, you do know that right?

Who said don't read into it? Take from it whatever you want. I just think its funny how peeps get all butt-hurt over stuff like this considering the amount of talking your own team does. If you are gonna sit on top of the mountain, peeps are gonna take shots at ya. Get used to it.

Lynch would have been better off saying nothing, but it ain't a big deal.

When you try to frame things around what someone else says you are implying that our reading of it is incorrect. When you say things like get over it in this context, it is implying that this is a niggling comment that we should ignore. Basically your post comes off as "ignore this comment, don't read into it, this guy would have said this about any team" and it is flat out false.

...If you are all offended by this comment, go ahead. Have a ball. Just more hyperbole that Lynch has admittedly (by me) just made worse. I've heard FAR, FAR worst from one Richard Sherman and have been told very similarly to make less of it than most Niner fans would.

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me, but clearly you weren't. No worries. Just think at times peeps get all insulted by comments from 20 something year old rich men (and I use that term lightly) who are paid to run into each other for a living.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":37lsbuug said:
The niners suck. Lucky to win 6 games this year. This outburst is just another insignificant blip, on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory for the 2015 49ers.

...and that right there is the groupthink that he's responding to. :D

Not even saying it's wrong, but if I were a Niner I'd be pretty annoyed too by the way the majority of the media and fans have already written them off.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2ww1cslf said:
Marvin49":2ww1cslf said:

...If you are all offended by this comment, go ahead. Have a ball. Just more hyperbole that Lynch has admittedly (by me) just made worse. I've heard FAR, FAR worst from one Richard Sherman and have been told very similarly to make less of it than most Niner fans would.

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me, but clearly you weren't. No worries. Just think at times peeps get all insulted by comments from 20 something year old rich men (and I use that term lightly) who are paid to run into each other for a living.

I'm no offended by it, not in the slightest. I think it is hilarious posturing from a no name kid, on a mediocre team, who is doing nothing to help his team or his brand. He comes off like a punk. SF got run over by Seattle last year. This reminds me off all the talk the Broncos did last offseason; a lot of tough talk that won't be backed up on the field. He is barking up the wrong tree with that BS, just ask Vernon Davis or your new DT Dockett...this Seattle team does not mess around on the field.

The comment comes off as kid who is scared shitless and is trying to pump himself up...come to think of it, it comes off a lot like most of your posts.

OK...couple things....

1) I'm glad you aren't offended. That was my point. Don't be.

2) Agree on posturing, Agree on doing nothing to help team or brand, and agree its comes off a bit punkish, but the "mediocre" team part is PRECISELY what he's responding to.

3) You are correct..Niners got steamrolled by Seattle...which is precisely why he's salty about it.

4) Lastly...comment about me...really? Dude. Come on. You're better than that.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":83to3qs6 said:
hawknation2015":83to3qs6 said:

He's a solid player, I must admit. Actually, with Borland's retirement, he looks like the 2nd best player the 49ers have drafted in the last three years: behind Eric Reid and ahead of Carlos Hyde -- I still don't know if he has the explosiveness to lead a rushing attack in the NFL. In fact, Lynch is the one player I would take from the 49ers' last three draft classes; he would play more for us at LEO this year than he will sitting behind Ahmad Brooks. Due to his superior quickness off the ball, he appears to have been a much better draft selection than Cassius Marsh. 49ers did well on that pick.

All that said, Aaron Lynch just gave the Seahawks' offensive linemen some nice bulletin board material. If he does play first and second downs ahead of Brooks, look for Justin Britt to light him up in the run game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
hawknation2015":37sxjdha said:
Marvin49":37sxjdha said:
hawknation2015":37sxjdha said:

He's a solid player, I must admit. Actually, with Borland's retirement, he looks like the 2nd best player the 49ers have drafted in the last three years: behind Eric Reid and ahead of Carlos Hyde -- I still don't know if he has the explosiveness to lead a rushing attack in the NFL. In fact, Lynch is the one player I would take from the 49ers' last three draft classes; he would play more for us at LEO this year than he will sitting behind Ahmad Brooks. Due to his superior quickness off the ball, he appears to have been a much better draft selection than Cassius Marsh. 49ers did well on that pick.

All that said, Aaron Lynch just gave the Seahawks' offensive linemen some nice bulletin board material. If he does play first and second downs ahead of Brooks, look for Justin Britt to light him up in the run game.

The one in Fife???? :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers:

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1vkvis9c said:
Marvin49":1vkvis9c said:
4) Lastly...comment about me...really? Dude. Come on. You're better than that.

Honestly, most of your posts do come off as someone who is scared their team is going to fade into obscurity and with every word you are attempting to pump yourself up. Sorry, just calling it like I see it, and I think a lot of people would agree.

Sigh.

OF COURSE I'm scared the Niner fade into obscurity. Wouldn't you be? Really has nothing to do with how I post though because I paosted just as much and in the same way when they were going to three straight NFC Championship games. I've said MANY times that I have NO expectation of this season. Not a good expectation or a poor expectation, but more than any time in recent memory I have absolutely no clue what to expect.

My comments about Lynch were about what HE is responding to. I also said it was ill-advised.

Do you think I'm just posting here to pump myself up? Dude...you couldn't be more wrong. 2-14 or 14-2, I'll be here. Win or lose, I'll be here. I congratulate you guys when you win big games and I console when you lose big games.

I really think you are looking for an agenda where there is none. I respond to individual posts with what I think of the topic therein. Really that simple. If I think its BS, I say I think its BS. That applies to the Seahawks as well BTW when I've defended Marshawn in the way he treats the media.

Someone here (can't remember if it was you said it) in this thread that I don't need to defend the team every single time I have the opportunity. True. You also don't need to argue with everything I say on any topic simply because it was me that said it.