9ers alternate Unis

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Thanks for making me watch two minutes of ads with no uniform pics, just some dude talking about them.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Melvin gave you all you need. I just watched it and reported it, nobody else did.

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2gbfd0um said:
Black with red numbers? They're ugly in my opinion.

Totally agree...and look alot like Kaps practice jersey. Word is it was the players that wanted it and Navorro Bowman had a hand in the design.

When I heard alt uniforms last night, I was hoping '94 throwback unis.

This is fugly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh so they are going to look like the Raiders except red numerals.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":tc0p4g4l said:

That's pretty much my reaction when any team brings out a black alt uniform. If you like black so much, be a Raiders/Saints/Panthers fan. Get that black jersey crap outta here.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
chris98251":prh8uu1s said:

Well.. they will play a lot like the Raiders.. so might as well go all out

SF49r

Reaction score
Could be worse....

507606ea1e153d8ae7f419ef94290924.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Alternate unis by and large are crap. Seattle's look decent outside, but indoors they look like the dingiest whites of all time.
Those bumblebee things the Steelers wear are ass. The Green bay alternates are crap.

And yes, those lime green jobs were bad, but they remind me of Jim Mora, which is even worse.

The black uni the Niners are doing is 10 years too late.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":cxsm4aj2 said:
Alternate unis by and large are crap. Seattle's look decent outside, but indoors they look like the dingiest whites of all time.
Those bumblebee things the Steelers wear are ass. The Green bay alternates are crap.

And yes, those lime green jobs were bad, but they remind me of Jim Mora, which is even worse.

The black uni the Niners are doing is 10 years too late.

Agree with your first statement but strangely enough I actually like Seattle wolf grays.

Honestly, if the Niners were going to do an alternate, the only one that was acceptable to me was the '94 throwback they wore that season or the silver helmet version they were emulating in the first place. They'd look a lot like Ohio State, but at least those were original uniforms.

The all black? Hate 'em. Its not just that I think they're ugly (and I do), its that it's just like this stupid need for most teams to have something in black when it's not one of their colors. If you like black, go be a fan of a team that wears black. Many peeps don't like the Niner unis and that's all good but those unis along with the Packers, Cowboys, Bears, Steelers, etc are CLASSIC and IMO should never be changed.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I love the Hawk lime greens and own 2 of them....Those 9ers ones are laughable. If you don't love the lime green Hawks ones then great, but you still would admit that even if you hate them they look better than these.