49ers LB Ahmad Brooks accused of Sexual Assault in lawsuit

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks has been accused of sexually assaulting a passed out woman at a then-teammate's home ... according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The woman making the allegations is the same woman who previously claimed she was raped by Ray McDonald ... a former 49ers defensive end who now plays for the Chicago Bears.

McDonald had sued the woman for defamation ... after the San Jose PD investigated the allegations but dropped the case due to insufficient evidence.

Now, the woman is firing back in the defamation lawsuit -- claiming she believes there is SURVEILLANCE VIDEO from the night in question ... which shows part of the alleged sexual assault.

According to the docs obtained by TMZ Sports, the woman says on December 14th, 2014 she was at McDonald's home and slipped and fell on the deck around his swimming pool, knocking herself unconscious for more than 8 minutes.

While she was blacked out, the woman claims the video will show McDonald's friend Brooks "groped her person in a sexual manner."

She claims McDonald then carried her up to his bedroom where he had sex with her ... without her consent.

The woman is going after McDonald for assault and battery, false imprisonment and infliction of emotional distress. Ditto for Brooks.

We've reached out to Brooks for comment -- so far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/06/49ers-sta ... t-lawsuit/

Not exactly the best of sources, but they say there is a video? :shock:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If video proving her story ever existed, and still exists, McDonald and Brooks would be the biggest morons of all time.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2xszbaqo said:
If video proving her story ever existed, and still exists, McDonald and Brooks would be the biggest morons of all time.

Well, the video is a big part of McDonalds defense. After the first incident with his wife he wanted to avoid he said/she said situations and had the cameras installed.

The reason he is suing her for defamation of character is that the video supposedly shows that it didn't happen. Seems kinda odd to me though that she's now roped Brooks in on it. If there were video evidence, I kinda doubt that the charges wouldn't have already been filed (this happened BEFORE the Bruce Miller incident which is now vandalism, not assault).

Can't say for sure as I wasn't there of course...but smells pretty fishy to me. Also odd that's she's SUING Brooks instead of letting the legal process play out. She's looking for $$$$.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pmedic920":i1po3sjv said:
Why Scotte?
Because they may have done it, or because they allowed the tape to exist?
Drunk and rapey has always been dumb. Taping it and keeping it, after being charged or sued for sexual assault, would be way, way stupider.

Unless of course it showed something consensual. Then keeping it would be very smart. And creepy.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fz0vlu6 said:
pmedic920":3fz0vlu6 said:
Why Scotte?
Drunk and rapey has always been dumb. Taping it and keeping it, after being charged or sued for sexual assault, would be way, way stupider.

Unless of course it showed something consensual. Then keeping it would be very smart. And creepy.

Correct on both counts...but what I've heard is that he had the cameras put in after the last incident and that the tape vindicates him. That's why he's suing with it as evidence.

The fact that she's suing Brooks instead of letting the police do their job tells me she wants $$$.

I had actually heard about this about a month ago...just didn't know the player. Reports were that the case with McDonald had not yet been closed because there may have been another party involved. They didn't say who it was and most of us were like "Please don't be Aldon. Please don't be Aldon".

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":21ep4jeb said:
Scottemojo":21ep4jeb said:
pmedic920":21ep4jeb said:
Why Scotte?

Correct on both counts...but what I've heard is that he had the cameras put in after the last incident and that the tape vindicates him. That's why he's suing with it as evidence.

The fact that she's suing Brooks instead of letting the police do their job tells me she wants $$$.

I had actually heard about this about a month ago...just didn't know the player. Reports were that the case with McDonald had not yet been closed because there may have been another party involved. They didn't say who it was and most of us were like "Please don't be Aldon. Please don't be Aldon".
It would really suck for Brooks if the video that exonerates McDonald implicates Brooks.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not trying to diminish anything, this is a serious accusation and should be investigated to the fullest extent. That said, slipping by the pool? Sounds like something a person would say when they are making shit up. Maybe she's telling the truth, I wasn't there. But it does sound like a story.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3b6rncnj said:
Marvin49":3b6rncnj said:
Scottemojo":3b6rncnj said:
pmedic920":3b6rncnj said:
Why Scotte?

It would really suck for Brooks if the video that exonerates McDonald implicates Brooks.

Yes.

Also makes me wonder about the selection of Eli Harold in round 3.

To be honest, I though Brooks was going to be released this year with the emergence of Lynch last year. Niners had to know this was going on tho so now just wondering what the next move is. McDonald was cut because he was warned not to put himself in that situation again. Brooks has been on thin ice before...wonder if Niners think its just a golddigger claim or if something else is in play.

Marvin49

Reaction score
kearly":egppjze9 said:
I'm not trying to diminish anything, this is a serious accusation and should be investigated to the fullest extent. That said, slipping by the pool? Sounds like something a person would say when they are making shit up. Maybe she's telling the truth, I wasn't there. But it does sound like a story.

Yeah...but he biggest thing that makes me think its false is that she hired Gloria Allred and they are suing for damages instead of letting the legal process play out.

Moreover, she's not even saying she had sex with Brooks...only that he "groped her" while she was unconscious. How would she even know? She was unconscious. Its like somebody told her what was on the video she hasn't even seen and now she sees an opportunity for $$$.

This is too serious an issue to make light of it, but call me skeptical.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ruh oh.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows · 2m2 minutes ago
49ers GM Trent Baalke on Ahmad Brooks: "We were disappointed to learn of this matter and will continue to monitor the situation.”

Usually if they are gonna back their guy, they say they are aware, not that they "were disappointed to learn".

Brooks time may be done in SF.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hope these two players are only guilty of extremely poor taste in women.

Marvin49

Reaction score
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport · 10m10 minutes ago
Alleged sex assault vic sues 49er Ahmad Brooks,Bears Ray McDonald, story to come. #49ers #Bears

Wow. Looks like she's suing BOTH of them.

Seriously? Why not let the legal process play out instead of going straight for the $$$? Is it just a response to GETTING sued?

Dunno. Not good.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1x3oj5ee said:

Me too.

Players got huge targets on them. Women see them as a quick way to make $$$$. They sometimes tho feel as though they are untouchable and do things and expect to get away with them.

Tough to figure out which is in play...a gold-digger or a player who thinks he's untouchable. Not every accusation has an ounce of validity (Marshawn Lynch and Michael Crabtree a good example), but that certainly doesn't make all of them false.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":2913lkuj said:
Scottemojo":2913lkuj said:

Me too.

Players got huge targets on them. Women see them as a quick way to make $$$$. They sometimes tho feel as though they are untouchable and do things and expect to get away with them.

Tough to figure out which is in play...a gold-digger or a player who thinks he's untouchable.
The Darren Sharper story suggests that the predation goes two directions.

I may dislike the Niners, but not enough to wish for true rape stories.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
MacDonald's case against the girl for defamation was already dropped due to insufficient evidence?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":29qeac9f said:
MacDonald's case against the girl for defamation was already dropped due to insufficient evidence?
His agent was telling teams it was about to be dropped, but the DA's office said not so fast, IIRC.

Marvin49

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":19rc9oev said:
Marvin49":19rc9oev said:
Moreover, she's not even saying she had sex with Brooks...only that he "groped her" while she was unconscious. How would she even know? She was unconscious. Its like somebody told her what was on the video she hasn't even seen and now she sees an opportunity for $$$.

Are you seriously implying that if she didn't know about the alleged sexual assault at the time, that she shouldn't have recourse after the fact? Sorry, but that is horrible.

Dude. Seriously?

Do you just read that it's me posting and take the other viewpoint?

Of course that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that she's suing with no knowledge of what happened. She wasn't conscious. She hasn't seen the video. So the first thing she does is hire a lawyer and sue? That doesn't seem fishy to you?

If it doesn't...more power to ya. IMO, and I've said this often, any guy that hits/rapes a woman should be castrated. I just find it odd that she goes straight to the "give me $$$" card before the police have finished the investigation. Strikes me much more as a "one-up" on BEING sued for defamation.

Marvin49

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":jczmou4p said:

Hadn't heard that...I know the initial incident with his wife was dropped and he was cleared by the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":13ntty3l said:
dontbelikethat":13ntty3l said:
His agent was telling teams it was about to be dropped, but the DA's office said not so fast, IIRC.

That's true.

Supposedly the hang-up was the involvement of a third party which we found out today was Ahmad Brooks.