"The Wells Report Delivered an Innocuous Bombshell ... "

Jville

Reaction score
Updated-graphic.png

The Wells Report Delivered an Innocuous Bombshell that Few Noticed >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-wells-report-delivered-an-innocuous-bombshell-that-few-noticed[/urltargetblank]

Above is a link to a recent followup article by Warren Sharp. His initial article that “uncovered the tip of the iceberg“ appeared in January.

Since Patriot interests had such a huge fit over that initial article, I found Sharp's most recent remarks after the release of the Wells report ..... interesting and worthy of a follow up post.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jville":18kby9z5 said:
Updated-graphic.png

The Wells Report Delivered an Innocuous Bombshell that Few Noticed >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-wells-report-delivered-an-innocuous-bombshell-that-few-noticed[/urltargetblank]

Above is a link to a recent followup article by Warren Sharp. His initial article that “uncovered the tip of the iceberg“ appeared in January.

Since Patriot interests had such a huge fit over that initial article, I found Sharp's most recent remarks after the release of the Wells report ..... interesting and worthy of a follow up post.
Great find, thanks! :th2thumbs:

The more the Cheatriots in their arrogant ways complain and make noise, the more digging will happen.

ringless

Reaction score
I wish ESPN etc would discuss this graph just as a talking point ( But really to raise awareness) Sure it's about as "circumstantial" as Aaron Hernandez's case but I think the way they are acting the digging needs to continue.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
They are gonna end up in Australia if they dig too much more. :sarcasm_off: :twisted: :stirthepot:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the numbers are skewed by removing "dome teams" from the statistics, and that if you look at the statistics of ALL teams regardless of home field type, the Patriots aren't lowest in fumbles.

kearly

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":20q8acc1 said:
I read somewhere that the numbers are skewed by removing "dome teams" from the statistics, and that if you look at the statistics of ALL teams regardless of home field type, the Patriots aren't lowest in fumbles.

Yeah his first attempt at this narrative was severely flawed, but this time he was smart enough to seek out actual statisticians for their critiques before he published his findings.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Yes, the author has followed up and made his presentations a bit more digestible. Plus, his numbers and analysis have been substantiated by other acknowledged sources.

Climate control dome teams fumble the ball substantially less than outdoor teams that play in the weather. However, climate control was not the focus of inquiry in the author's latest presentation. A presentation that reveals a sudden and statically improbable change in fumbles that benefited one team in and about the year 2007.

The weather rationale (Dome verse Outdoor) is addressed by the author in his May 7th update >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/blog/2015/the-new-england-patriots-mysteriously-became-fumble-proof-in-2007[/urltargetblank]