Rams reportedly on the move - Announcement in August...

chris98251

Reaction score
I thnk it is done, the NFL is going to drag it out though, they don't want a lame duck season in the league and can string this out for the season for official announcement pending a whole slew of things that need to happen first.

RedAlice

Reaction score
It's been an interesting news cycle since the owner's meetings yesterday. Lots of opinions and speculation all over the place.

Goodell said they will likely hold another owner's meeting in August to discuss St. Louis.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Amid all the rumors and speculation, I think Rapoport sums it up pretty well here.

He says that the league will solve the Rams and Chargers situation this year, and then have the Raiders sign a one year lease for 2016 with Oakland. If they still can't reach a solution, then maybe an option is to relocate to St. Louis or San Antonio - all of that is on the table.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... or-Raiders

So, I expect they will discuss LA, St. Louis and San Diego in August to get a resolution.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
1 less 10am start would be amazing for fans and team alike. Please move the Rams!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Raiders are in a tight spot. THey don't have the money to pay the moving Vig the league will demand, but need desperately to get the hell out of the septic tank of a stadium.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This would be perfect.. it'd eliminate the 10 AM division game against the Rams where we almost always struggle.. it'd prevent the NFL from moving us back to the AFC.. and LA road trips would be fun.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":chmfpis3 said:
Raiders are in a tight spot. THey don't have the money to pay the moving Vig the league will demand, but need desperately to get the hell out of the septic tank of a stadium.
I don't understand that. They have a fanbase that crawled out of a septic tank. The stadium should be just fine for them.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The Los Angeles Rams again? I guess those riots in Furgeuson may have been good for something after all?