Rice DV Case Dismissed

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/nfl-controversy/domestic-violence-charges-against-ray-rice-dismissed-judge-confirms-n362581[/urltargetblank]

A domestic-violence charge was dismissed Thursday against Ray Rice, the former Baltimore Ravens running back who was captured on video knocking out his fiancée in an elevator last year.

Judge Michael A. Donio in Atlantic City, New Jersey, signed an order dismissing the charge after Rice completed a pretrial intervention program.

The program required Rice to submit to anger-management counseling and check in with a probation officer for a year. It allowed him to avoid formal prosecution on a charge of third-degree aggravated assault.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm surprised Dallas hasn't called him yet.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Heard from a Dallas fan they were. Jerruh is trying to lead the league in something, I guess leading the league in warrants and mugshots is his consolation prize. 8)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Rice's only problem is that what he did was captured on video. He's no different from Hardy or the rest of these guys. He just has to pay a greater price for it because the video makes it totally impossible to talk it away.

Seafan

Reaction score
athanas":oa91zi7z said:
Are they officially the Dallas Felons, yet?

This isn't something new. You forget their history. This has been going on a long time.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":363439vd said:
athanas":363439vd said:

This isn't something new. You forget their history. This has been going on a long time.

Yep. Hearing echo's of Irvin asking if they know who he is.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
From what I understand Rice did everything that was asked of him in order to have the charge set aside.

Laloosh

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2xqcv979 said:
From what I understand Rice did everything that was asked of him in order to have the charge set aside.
I don't think anyone is disputing that. He's still a d-bag.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Popeyejones":29nwby4v said:
Rice's only problem is that what he did was captured on video. He's no different from Hardy or the rest of these guys. He just has to pay a greater price for it because the video makes it totally impossible to talk it away.
I don't think that's his only problem.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hope it is the only time him and his wife ever treat each other the way they did that night.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Laloosh":3nneu2o1 said:
brimsalabim":3nneu2o1 said:
I don't think anyone is disputing that. He's still a d-bag.
Oh I agree with you.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":8z75suhh said:
I hope it is the only time him and his wife ever treat each other the way they did that night.

We can hope, but that's really unlikely.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
athanas":29zlo2s5 said:

They should implement a GTA-style wanted-rating system for their helmets. They could add star decals like Buckeye leafs.