Broncos' Ryan Clady tears ACL, out for 2015 season

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Huge blow for the Broncos

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/603989547056259074[/tweet]

massari

Reaction score
Ouch! They did go 13-3 in 2013 when he was out with injury though.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Broncos now will have 4 new starters on the OL.

Good luck Peyton

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
After the loss of their rookie te it is starting to look like a cursed season for the Broncos.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Those old legs are another year older and slower, Peyton may not survive the season. It doesn't look promising for the donko's.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It was a minor miracle that Pey Pey survived last year, I don't think he will be as lucky this year. I think the donks and the Pats miss the playoffs this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I want to say something snark like if he had 18" knees like Chip Kelly demands he'd be fine. But he's a Bronco...so..

1. It sucks he got injured.
2. Chip Kelly is going down and the Seahawks will hasten the process.
3. He's a Bronco and I hope this helps Peyton to retire already. Like he thinks he'd actually win another Superbowl? Get real and get out already with Tommy hopefully.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ie84y8k5 said:
It was a minor miracle that Pey Pey survived last year, I don't think he will be as lucky this year. I think the donks and the Pats miss the playoffs this year.
Don't tease me. The AFC is so criminally boring and stratified it should be declared illegal.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2g6mhhem said:
One less obstacle in the way of the Indianapolis Lucks getting deep into the playoffs.

Ugh.
Kansas City might have something to say about that. Even though I don't fully believe it until I see it. But Andy is quietly building something dangerous here and this just may drop Denver just enough for Kansas City to outright pass them up.

The Chiefs aren't skeered of Luck and should have beat him senseless two years ago no question asked. They're much better now.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Just as a football fan it really sucks for this to happen in what is likely Manning's final year.

That said, Manning gets the ball out so quickly he's probably and is such a master in the pocket that he's less dependent on dominate O-Line play than any other QB in the NFL.

I only went back to 2008, but regardless of where he was playing every single year that Manning has played he has had the lowest sack rate in the NFL, and it's never even close.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2pk9z146 said:
I want to say something snark like if he had 18" knees like Chip Kelly demands he'd be fine. But he's a Bronco...so..

1. It sucks he got injured.
2. Chip Kelly is going down and the Seahawks will hasten the process.
3. He's a Bronco and I hope this helps Peyton to retire already. Like he thinks he'd actually win another Superbowl? Get real and get out already with Tommy hopefully.

I see whut you did there. well played. 8)

titan3131

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on:
breaking new peyton retires

:sarcasm_off: