NFL Season Preview Mags Predicting Same 4 or 5 teams in SB50

Playmaker21

Reaction score
I've been seeing some NFL Season Preview magazines out already.

The ones I've seen have either Seattle or Green Bay coming out of the NFC

And

Baltimore or Pittsburgh out of the AFC. Although I did see one still having New England make it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Playmaker21":1bestds1 said:
I've been seeing some NFL Season Preview magazines out already.

The ones I've seen have either Seattle or Green Bay coming out of the NFC

And

Baltimore or Pittsburgh out of the AFC. Although I did see one still having New England make it.
No way the Cheatriots make the Super Bowl. They lost their best 2 DB's and their fumble rates are going to skyrocket.

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I would love for Seattle to win a title against Pittsburgh. Who would have the better 'home field' advantage this time? AND, to do so in Santa Clara...SWEET!!!!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
BeaHUman":2ndnx6le said:
I would love for Seattle to win a title against Pittsburgh.

Me too. The only thing better than watching their team go 0-16, or hearing the entire team got dysentery, would be to see the Seahawks pound the ever-living snot out of them in the Super Bowl by a score of 87-1.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I don't see the Colts listed anywhere and I don't think they can make it with that defense, but we shouldn't forget all the mysterious flags that have come to help them along. There is some serious love for that Luck(y) guy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":hbtzb81s said:
I don't see the Colts listed anywhere and I don't think they can make it with that defense, but we shouldn't forget all the mysterious flags that have come to help them along. There is some serious love for that Luck(y) guy.
Yep, the "new golden boy" effect will be in full effect when the old golden boy Tawmmmmmmy "the cheat" retires.