NO!!! Say it ain't so Jim ....... Tomsula

Jville

Reaction score
Jim Tomsula won’t be joining social media, which is a shame, really >>>> [urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/09/jim-tomsula-wont-be-joining-social-media-which-is-a-shame-really/[/urltargetblank]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That's really too bad. If his TV interviews are any indication, he'd be spouting off comedy gold on a weekly basis on Twitter.

ivotuk

Reaction score
:p “To me, that’s what you can’t do on social media. If you misspeak — and God knows as much as I misspeak, I’d be a disaster on that stuff"

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Playoffs? Playoffs? You're talking about PLAYOFFS?

But seriously, if this thing tailspins marvelously, Colin Quinn + moustache = potential comedy gold

Latestcb20131026092933

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2k1ioyej said:
Playoffs? Playoffs? You're talking about PLAYOFFS?

But seriously, if this thing tailspins marvelously, Colin Quinn + moustache = potential comedy gold

Latestcb20131026092933
Patience sir. You must never let them know you're in on the joke.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's ok, plenty of people can see him on old VHS tapes. Maybe he'll get a shot at the sequel to Throbbinhood :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Can we call him Jim Tom????? or have I been watching too many of those moonshine running shows. 8)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tomfoola©: Having a coaching philosophy is "stupid to me."

I'm surely not going to have the audacity to tell you how things are supposed to be done when we haven't even played a game yet. So we're doing it the best way we know how to do it, we're working our tails off doing it that way, and very optimistic that the results will be where we want them to be. But we're not going to stand here and tell you how it is, or tell anybody else how it is. I mean that's stupid to me.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/6/13/8 ... 1433406430

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2znwqe2k said:

I'm surely not going to have the audacity to tell you how things are supposed to be done when we haven't even played a game yet. So we're doing it the best way we know how to do it, we're working our tails off doing it that way, and very optimistic that the results will be where we want them to be. But we're not going to stand here and tell you how it is, or tell anybody else how it is. I mean that's stupid to me.

Meanwhile, niner fans are eating it up. They seem to actually believe in the guy, read the comments section. They all seem to have jumped on the bandwagon in 2011 and act as if last year was as bad as it will ever get. Boy are they in for a reality check.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":1t99byxf said:
hawknation2015":1t99byxf said:

Meanwhile, niner fans are eating it up. They seem to actually believe in the guy, read the comments section. They all seem to have jumped on the bandwagon in 2011 and act as if last year was as bad as it will ever get. Boy are they in for a reality check.

I know right? History has already been written. No way could the guy actually be able to coach. Nope. No way. Not when he speaks the way he does.

Its been pre-ordained that he'll fail miserably. Don't they know that?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":tveqftrz said:
rideaducati":tveqftrz said:
hawknation2015":tveqftrz said:

I know right? History has already been written. No way could the guy actually be able to coach. Nope. No way. Not when he speaks the way he does.

Did you really predict 11 wins?

LMAO.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2z25nt44 said:
rideaducati":2z25nt44 said:
hawknation2015":2z25nt44 said:

History HAS already been written, but that has absolutely nothing to do with how Tomsula will be as a head coach in the NFL.

Tomsula doesn't have the luxury of stepping into a readymade team like Harbaugh did and expecting the niners to be better this season will prove futile. Not only are the niners worse this year, the rest of the division is also better.

You don't like making predictions and say you don't know what to expect this year...I'm telling you what to expect and if you're honest with yourself, you expect the same. I know what it's like to only have "hope" heading into a season, so I know what it looks like and the niners only have hope. Sorry to break the news to you, I ran out of rainbows and lolipops.

Marvin49

Reaction score
rideaducati":1oxewfs9 said:
History HAS already been written, but that has absolutely nothing to do with how Tomsula will be as a head coach in the NFL.

Tomsula doesn't have the luxury of stepping into a readymade team like Harbaugh did and expecting the niners to be better this season will prove futile. Not only are the niners worse this year, the rest of the division is also better.

You don't like making predictions and say you don't know what to expect this year...I'm telling you what to expect and if you're honest with yourself, you expect the same. I know what it's like to only have "hope" heading into a season, so I know what it looks like and the niners only have hope. Sorry to break the news to you, I ran out of rainbows and lolipops.

I wouldn't be looking for Rainbows and Lollipops from you anyway. :D

I hate to break it to YOU, but every season is different. One year you are among the best in the NFL and the next you are 8-8. Never know when it's going to happen.

All the other teams got better? We'll see. Niners got worse? We'll see.

I'm not the one making definitive statements. I say I don't know. Peeps on this site speak as if its known. My post was to say it isn't. Not really complicated. Be honest with myself? How am I NOT by saying "I don't know". I don't. I know there are players I really want to see this year, I like what I'm hearing about the direction the offense is taking, and I don't happen to subscribe to the theory that Tomsula is a blithering idiot.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":22lwwzde said:
rideaducati":22lwwzde said:

I hate to break it to YOU, but every season is different. One year you are among the best in the NFL and the next you are 8-8. Never know when it's going to happen.

I'm not the one making definitive statements. I say I don't know. Peeps on this site speak as if its known. My post was to say it isn't. Not really complicated. Be honest with myself? How am I NOT by saying "I don't know". I don't. I know there are players I really want to see this year, I like what I'm hearing about the direction the offense is taking, and I don't happen to subscribe to the theory that Tomsula is a blithering idiot.

Hypothetically, if the 49ers are 3-7 through their first ten games, will you blame the Tomsula/Baalke/York regime or the players?

I am trying to predict what excuses you will come up with.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":20in50u9 said:
rideaducati":20in50u9 said:

Tomsula could be the next Bill Belichick, we DON'T know his coaching abilities and I don't really care because if he is the next Belichick, he'll be somewhere else before anyone knows how good he is.

I don't subscribe to the blithering idiot theory, but he has had his moments. Tomsula actually looks like a genius in interviews when compared to Harbaugh.

Baalke is the reason for the despair coming for you niner fans. He and his ego will get in the way of any success as long as he is in charge. He has emptied the cupboard and now expects someone that has only ever made macaroni and cheese to cook him a gourmet meal with what is left in the cupboard. I don't think it's going to turn out well...for niner fans, anyway.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":37ia5mp7 said:
Marvin49":37ia5mp7 said:
rideaducati":37ia5mp7 said:

Hypothetically, if the 49ers are 3-7 through their first ten games, will you blame the Tomsula/Baalke/York regime or the players?

I am trying to predict what excuses you will come up with.
I am predicting bad luck and injuries, will be the excuse.....but it won't be Jim Tom's, Baalke's, or Jedthro's fault, no way, no how!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3oqks6c1 said:
Marvin49":3oqks6c1 said:
rideaducati":3oqks6c1 said:

LMAO.
I can't wait for the spin on this! it should be a real doozy! :snack:

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":33g0oa4n said:
Marvin49":33g0oa4n said:
rideaducati":33g0oa4n said:

LMAO.

?

Perhaps on the PYMWYMI post on the 'zone where the whole point is to put in a number.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":vkjn76ds said:
hawknation2015":vkjn76ds said:
Marvin49":vkjn76ds said:
rideaducati":vkjn76ds said:

LMAO.

?

Perhaps on the PYMWYMI post on the 'zone where the whole point is to put in a number.

I didn't see it, but someone mentioned it in the Shack.

11 wins is pretty optimistic, Marvin. Some would say delusional.