Dez Bryant willing to extend holdout into the regular season

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Demaryius Thomas isn't the only franchise-tagged wide receiver in danger of missing training camp if a long-term deal isn't signed by mid-July.

Dallas Cowboys star Dez Bryant told NFL Media columnist Michael Silver on Friday that he might miss regular-season action in a contract dispute.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen first reported that Bryant was considering a holdout that could extend into the season.

"This is not a rumor," Bryant confirmed to Silver. "It's legit."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ame-action

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3gngkfh5 said:
Demaryius Thomas isn't the only franchise-tagged wide receiver in danger of missing training camp if a long-term deal isn't signed by mid-July.

Dallas Cowboys star Dez Bryant told NFL Media columnist Michael Silver on Friday that he might miss regular-season action in a contract dispute.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen first reported that Bryant was considering a holdout that could extend into the season.

:snack:

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Throwdown":2j6c0oom said:
Lol why won't they just pay him? He's arguably their best player.

NFL Network says they were about to sign an extension, and then Bryant objected to language that made certain guarantees subject to a morality clause.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":db0fme42 said:
He wants a ton of dough, his off the field issues (see DV) in which they have to hire someone to babysit him so he doesn't have anymore of those amongst other stupid crap, they don't have a lot of cap space. Been known to go off on teammates and coaches on the sidelines during games.

Dez isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, Million dollar talent (without question), ten cent head. I don't think *allas wants to guarantee money in a long term deal if they feel he is a time bomb and can go off at anytime.

I think if Jerruh was in 100% control of things he would have already shot his wad on Bryant and put his team in "cap hell" for the near future once again....Luckily for Cowboys fans his son has a lot more influence on decisions now then he used to.

If Dez wanted a one year deal they would pay him and if he screws up again or becomes to big of a PITA they could get rid of him and are not tied to a long term deal with future cap ramifications.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2015":31lvz6su said:
Throwdown":31lvz6su said:

NFL Network says they were about to sign an extension, and then Bryant objected to language that made certain guarantees subject to a morality clause.
Yep, *allas doesn't trust him to behave himself.
I hate defending THAT team for anything, but with this knucklehead it is a smart move.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2wr69o63 said:

Heh. I call BS. That boy needs his money. Dallas isn't that smart and well, Dez is probably Josh Gordon stupid. It's a perfect match and he and Hardy can party with the girls.

I just suggest the girls bring the guns that should screw with their heads a bit.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":3ac92f4k said:
Um, that might make both of his heads explode.
I thought that was the point? His, Hardy's, or whoever is stupid like them.

(I'm a Bay Area girl by birth and the Bloods and Crips love me). Girls can get into the action also, trust me. Thank God they told everyone I was off limits and allowed to wear green, blue and grey in Red territory.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":v303hkx3 said:
RedAlice":v303hkx3 said:

(I'm a Bay Area girl by birth and the Bloods and Crips love me). Girls can get into the action also, trust me. Thank God they told everyone I was off limits and allowed to wear green, blue and grey in Red territory.

Thank god or goodness that Women are stronger than men.

And of course you are, that makes total sense now.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":1lnkpbs6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1lnkpbs6 said:
RedAlice":1lnkpbs6 said:

At the time I was one of the few people with a job in the neighborhood. I worked at the local McDonald's so somehow was off limits from the gang stuff and was allowed into the parties without being harassed unless I chose said harassment.:)

I assume guys like thin small women even in leg braces and crutches. Weird right?

On topic, go Dez go! It's the right decision. I wouldn't lie to you. :roll:

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1qmvz3n9 said:
RedAlice":1qmvz3n9 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1qmvz3n9 said:
RedAlice":1qmvz3n9 said:

At the time I was one of the few people with a job in the neighborhood. I worked at the local McDonald's so somehow was off limits from the gang stuff and was allowed into the parties without being harassed unless I chose said harassment.:)

I assume guys like thin small women even in leg braces and crutches. Weird right?

We have a Bi*atch in the house. And, skinny never means weak. Skinny probably means mean.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm not mean ask anyone. No nonsense, yes. Unless I want said nonsense of course.;)

Seems a lot of guys and girls actually like that. It's actually confusing to me most the time because I'm just straight up while they play games and they have no idea how to handle me or it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ahqqrms said:
RedAlice":1ahqqrms said:
MizzouHawkGal":1ahqqrms said:
RedAlice":1ahqqrms said:

On topic, go Dez go! It's the right decision. I wouldn't lie to you. :roll:

Ok, I had some time to think. Mz (who I adore): I just do not know. Honestly the other sex is mostly just stupid and stupid in lust half their time on earth. We can call it as we wish, but it's always true: men waste a lot of their time lusting. fact.

I guess if we call this a forumla. Men lusting after women: 75% of their time? 50%? 25?

Who is being honest? Who is lying?

Men like whatever makes them feel better when they are not lusting after who they are not supposed to lust after. or, Men are great and wonderful and would never in a million years think to lust after anyone. Two options.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":359gix68 said:
I'm not mean ask anyone. No nonsense, yes. Unless I want said nonsense of course.;)

Seems a lot of guys and girls actually like that. It's actually confusing to me most the time because I'm just straight up while they play games and they have no idea how to handle me or it.

You are probably right on.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You're pretty spot on about guys I think. Grumble....grumble. Though enough of this stuff. Let's get back on topic and discuss Dez Bryant, is he in fact, even more stupid then Johnny Manziel? Seriously, inquiring minds want to know!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Dez is reaching.

A dork.

Would loove to have him. But, he will be signed.

As for Rams, the STL board are all a twitter re: Mathis. Too much $$ for what he gives unless we gonna redefine love for him OP: we good

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":369hql7q said:
Dez is reaching.

A dork.

Would loove to have him. But, he will be signed.

As for Rams, the STL board are all a twitter re: Mathis. F that. Too much $$ for what he gives unless we gonna redefine sh%%. In my OP: we good.
Check your PM's.

Thanks. :)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Dez is one hell of a talent but can see where the Cowboys would want some sort of security given his history.

Demaryius is the one that's surprising to see unsigned. I would LOVE to have a WR like that in Seattle just once. Kid is ridiculously talented

Latest posts