Pot Roast opens mouth again.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
It's hard for me not to agree with him. He's one of the most dominant interior players in the game, and the Redskins risked just $2.95 million in guaranteed money (and just $4 million in total cap hit) to sign him. Even if he gets hurt, there's no serious repercussion.

Denver's defense is going to miss him badly.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2ke655jx said:
It's hard for me not to agree with him. He's one of the most dominant interior players in the game, and the Redskins risked just $2.95 million in guaranteed money (and just $4 million in total cap hit) to sign him. Even if he gets hurt, there's no serious repercussion.

Good, anything that convinces Peyton to make pizza full-time is fine by me.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":24z6rt8c said:
hawknation2015":24z6rt8c said:

Then, in addition to their DTs, you will love their offensive line. It's a damn mess, much worse than even ours.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":zmnbgrkx said:
MizzouHawkGal":zmnbgrkx said:
hawknation2015":zmnbgrkx said:

Then, in addition to their DTs, you will love their offensive line. It's a damn mess, much worse than even ours.
You saying the Chiefs have a shot then? Understand I won't believe Denver regresses one bit until I see it with my own eyes in actual NFL games. Pey Pey is like Tommay, they play by different rules than everybody else.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1lhspd7f said:
hawknation2015":1lhspd7f said:
MizzouHawkGal":1lhspd7f said:
hawknation2015":1lhspd7f said:

You saying the Chiefs have a shot then? Understand I won't believe Denver regresses one bit until I see it with my own eyes in actual NFL games. Pey Pey is like Tommay, they play by different rules than everybody else.

Oh I definitely think they have a shot. KC just needs to be able to sustain some offense to rest their defense.

As far as I've seen the Chiefs have stayed pretty good on the defensive side of the ball. With Denver's OL already losing their LT, they aren't going to be as good in pass protection.

You see clear evidence of this in the fact that Manning is under center more than he's ever been, and the Donkeys are looking to run a lot more than they did before (with Manning). That tells me they're worried about Manning's lack of a deep ball and their ability to protect him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was baffled that we didn't sign this guy for 1 year at 4 million. He's a force in the middle when he wants to be, Pro Bowl level. And at 1 year, 4 million, he's got to have the "want to" this year.

Pot Roast is the reason Marshawn couldn't run in the SuperB Owl. Really bummed.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2pdu7wfa said:
hawknation2015":2pdu7wfa said:
MizzouHawkGal":2pdu7wfa said:
hawknation2015":2pdu7wfa said:

No, KC does not have a shot. Alex Smith is their QB.